Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Go down

Re: Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

Post  shacuyo on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:13 pm

Kiryu used his card to pay for the stuff as he walked out carrying it bac. It didnt look it but his family was rich.
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:23 pm

The streets were quiet as humans were walking or doing something for tonight. They had no idea what was going on in the city but they will find out in the future if the war keeps going crazy. A few were allies with the Baski and some with the Apollites. It's 50-50 between many that it seems no one can be trusted.

Even in hidden shadows, a few Apollites were watching him but staying in hiding. They were always easy to blend with the crowds and the darkness so others can't be curious to lead into being exposed. Even the female that bit him was watching through her special eyes using a magic item she had back at their own hideout. She could see from where she was how Kiriyu was and how powerful he's become. She could really see him as some servant that will serve her for eternity.

"I see you Kiriyu....I'm surprised he has not gone insane to drain that new squire dry yet..oh well, this might be fun.." she said sitting on her mate's lap.

"Now now my pet. I know you wish to have fun but don't go over board. When we catch him, you can play with him for as long as you want." he teased to kiss her neck.

"Oh thank you my love. You're so sweet to me..." she purrs but went back watching Kiriyu.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:37 pm

He sits on the step opening a beer as he stats to drink it while taking out a cig think that for some reson it feels to natural when hes around Kila. The blood drinking, the talking, the killing..... even with her always on his arm..... "whats going on?"
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:40 pm

"How about here?" June was looking at a map but Daniel shook his head. "No, that place was destroyed 3 weeks ago. It's crawling with Baski." He said.

"And these two?" both Jester said to point at the map before Daniel shook his head.

"One place was condemned due to some giant gun fight. They had that place destroyed months ago. The second place is off limits due to some infested curses of magic from a source we don't know about. I'm not risking everyone for a hideout that might harm or kill us." Daniel said to

"Oh give me a break. Then how about that one? I'm sure that one is safe to make as a new hideout?" Arma asked but June answered this time to shook her head.

"Because that one dosen't belong to us no more..." she said.

"Huh? How is that possible?"

"Because it's been taken over by the Apollites as a home and hideout. They are taken each dark hunter's hideout for their own so we can't hide forever." Daniel said but looked to the map again, sighing to still think. As for Kila, she was still sleeping but turns to the left, hugging the pillow gently against her chest with light breathing.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:46 pm

Kiryu shook his head as he grabbed the beers and headed in lighting the cig say "I got booz if anyone wants any"
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:48 pm

"Welcome back, Kiriyu." June said to him since he came back safe from the small store. When hearing he had booze, both Jester and Arma rushes over to get one for themselves. "We can take one." they said with a word of thanks. Both of them pops the top and drinks their beers quickly to savor the taste of the alcohol. June shook her head to say no thanks because she's already got some wine with her in a wine glass.

"Alright, guys..I guess we need a better plan, though, lets make it work." Daniel said taking one beer for himself to drink.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:06 pm

"..... How about we call in two other forces and start taking places back 1 by 1....." Kiryu said drinking a beer looking away.
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:07 pm

"Hmmm, we could do that. That might give us some plan just in case." June mutters under her breath to see June and Arma thinking about it themselves. That would be the best plan since they wanted to make this work.

"However, we need to plan it ahead, so we know it will work." Daniel said to him as the two guys stop thinking and faces Daniel.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:18 pm

"I know its none of my business, but sitting around waiting is what got you into this slump right? If we hit their small spots like they hit us, soon itll lead to a turn around.... Right?" Kiryu swirling his beer
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:46 pm

The others thought about what he said before looking at one another. From what has happened so far, things only made it seem like a plan. With most of the hideouts get taken over by the enemy, it wouldn't be long before this hideout would get taken over.

"Hmmmm...that makes sense." Jun said looking at the others.

"Yeah. That way it would best hiding like dogs. We should go out there and fight and kill the bastards!" Jester said as Arma agreed. "He's got a point. The more we do this, the better advantage we will have beating the enemy or thinking ahead." Arma said.

"And let us get caught after a few seconds. What if your ideas don't work hmm? I'm not getting killed due to your dumb ideas!" June shouted to hit them on the head as Daniel thinks himself.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:32 am

"Sorry.... Didnt mean to intrude" Kiryu said getting up
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:35 am

"No, you're okay Kiriyu." June said happy but the other shook their heads to think she's too nice. True June used to be a human herself but after some time, her life changed to what she was now. Even as a dark hunter, she'll always be nice.

"You're such a goody two shoes you know that June?" Jester said but she glared at him to grab his shirt. "What? I can't be nice to someone else!? Don't be telling me shit I already know Jester!"

"Sorry sorry! I was just asking man!"

Kila was still sleeping but waking up, sitting up from the bed to rub her eyes. Her eyes gazed around the room seeing she's by herself but wonders what was going on. "Hmm?"

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:13 am

"Thanks, but in any case what ever happens I have to be there for Kila.... Its my job right?" Kiryu said grabbing one of the cases and walks to his room
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:16 am

"We know Kiriyu but do what is needed since you have to keep her safe. Just like she dose for you too. You're both looking out for one another with no problem." he said but the other three agreed.

They watch Kiriyu head upstairs knowing Kila was still resting upstairs but not knowing she's awake. Kila was looking at the floor in her room but wiggling her toes a bit. Her eyes was able to pick up the glowing moonlight that shines brightly through the window shields but goes to look at them.

She heads over to the window before looking through it. Kila's eyes were about to see the outside from the house. It's not as busy tonight but she figures it's still pretty nice.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:27 am

"Its a nice view but I dont think its wise to be to close sense their watching you" Kiryu said walking in and closing the door.

Occ: You said this is an all out romance right?
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:28 am

ooc:yeah, but it's also an all out type rp so that was included. why? *blinks*

bic:Kila heard his voice but looked to the floor and lays her hands flat on it. "I'm sorry Kiriyu. i just wanted to see what the outside was tonight. It's really pretty out and not many was enjoying it. I only wish to sometimes see the night time I think......" she spoke in a really quiet voice.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:43 am

"......." He didnt say anything as he put the bee on the floor and went over to Kila, picked her up and softly put her on the bed and sat next to her saying "its ok."

Occ: just a little plan.
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:56 am

ooc:Oh?

bic:Kila held onto Kiriyu while heading to her bed and was set down on it. She didn't know if he was alright or thinking about something but she didn't want to say something wrong. All Kila did was lay her head on his shoulder and looking to the floor.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:30 pm

Kiryu look over at her for a second then drunk a beer saying "whats wrong?.... Your always so quite"
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:35 pm

"Oh, I am? I'm sorry if I'm too quiet for you Kiriyu. I'm not used to talking a lot because I don't wish to be rude in some way." She mutters to rub the back of her head then looks to the right.

"However, I'm always quiet in my lifetime from what others tell me when speaking to me. I just don't know what to say at times.." she said quietly to him.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:44 pm

"Heh... I guess that makes both of us. Guess you can say were just alike." he says giving her a beer.
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:48 pm

She didn't say anything else after hearing that but wonders if Kiriyu's mind was distracted by something. Kila just wanted to help him in every way possible but this was just good enough. Minutes later, she blinks when he passes a beer to her that left her confused but looked at him pouting a bit.

"Kiriyu, what is this? I never drank beer or anything containing alcohol before. Is it even safe for me to drink this or am I over thinking it again?" she whines to him to grip his shirt once more again.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:37 pm

"Dont blush *opens her can for her* .... Your too cute, and Im a monster" he said looking down
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:40 pm

Kila didn't do anything but hearing him say that made her really feel a bit down or off. She didn't like it when he spoke so down about himself. It told her he was worried about being nothing but a monster. That was not true because she saw him as someone she could trust. Not some monster that might do more harm than good.

She didn't say or do anything while holding the beer, looking at it. "That's not true Kiriyu. Both you and me are monsters together. Besides, you've been dearly nice to me and I'm so happy for your kindness towards me." She said showing a smile on her face to him.

"I'm happy...I will know you better." Her voice was really soft and quiet but looked at Kiriyu's face.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:52 pm

"..... Yeah *knocks his beer on hers* To being monsters" he says drinking his beer
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next