Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Go down

Re: Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:54 pm

She blinked but held up her beer against his own. "T-to being monsters..." she said in a gentle tone but lowers it away from his and looks at it. This will be the first time she's drank alcohol but it might have the same effects when she was human right?

All she did was sigh and takes a sip from her own. It tasted slightly weird but she just kept drinking a bit more slowly.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:10 pm

Kiryu seen Kila drinking the beer and grinned say "there ya go. Itll take all the pain away"
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:11 pm

So this was suppose to help clear her mind from everything that's happened? Kila looks at the beer with her eyes opening a little before shutting them. She just kept drinking the beer for a couple more seconds then lowers it to see it half way gone but her cheeks were pink.

"Wow, this stuff isn't as bad...as I thought it would be. *looks at him still flustered* Thanks for this Kiriyu, you are always helping me...it's too sweet." Kila said quietly while looking at her feet.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:32 pm

"Its my job...... And for some reason, I feel like I want to. Your the only one like me so we gotta stick together ya know. Even if you wanna eat me or whatever, I wouldnt mind.... Its like something keeps pulling me to you" Kiryu said blushing looking down
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:36 pm

She blushes hearing that before looking down to her lap. Kila didn't want to eat him or anything to harm him. That could have been the blood lust when she drained a few of the Apollite and Baski to have her think that. Of course, the thought of what he blood tasted like slips past her mind to shake her head.

"I don't w-want to eat new friend, Kiriyu..I don't want to hurt anyone I care for even if we just met." Kila looked at the bottle but then to him. "I just...I just want to be more helpful to you and others here..I wanna be strong.....so I can protect you and them."she said quietly.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:50 pm

Kiryu smiled saying "your already strong. Unlike me, you havent broken"
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:52 pm

Kila kept quiet hearing his words but she didn't want him to think of negative things. She wanted him to be happy even with their new lives. She pouts to scoot closer to Kiriyu but laying her head on his shoulder.

"You are strong, Kiriyu.....don't forget, we both have t-that craving for something. For me, I guess all the blood I can find. You...I don't know what but I know it's strong but that shouldn't stop you..."

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:56 pm

Kiryu put his arm around her saying "thanks... That means alot "
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:23 pm

"You're welcome...I like it when you are happy. So how about we just be happy together with nothing holding us back." she said lightly smiling to him. She wanted him to know she'll always be by his side no matter what.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:37 pm

Kiryu looked in her eyes then couldn't look away as he felt his heart a bit "yeah.... But what makes you happy"
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:38 pm

"What makes me happy?" Kila looks at him while pointing to herself before lowering her finger. She wasn't sure what makes her happy since things didn't tend to or wanted her to be happy. She just ignores her own happiness because others seem more concerning to her.

I..I don't know. Before I changed into this, I never had much happiness to start with..*looking down* I guess they were taken away from me when I was about to die. Now..I don't know what I feel..." Kila grips the bottle a bit but she said nothing.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:03 pm

"I see.... So we feel the same" Kiryu said seeing his bottle empty and seeing Kila's face. He sighed before softly rubbing her hair
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:11 pm

"We must be if we think alike as well. Something shocking but surprising as well..." Kila closed her eyes but looked down at the empty bottle to think. She never knew another was feeling just the same as her. Not saying the usual 'I understand how you feel' sort of thing. The one where another feels just like her.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:33 pm

Kiryu didnt know what to do so he sighed and just pulled Kila to him and held her"
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:40 pm

Kila blushed feeling him hold her this close to him that her body only relaxed minutes later. Her eyes averted from looking up to his face to her feet. She leans on him while she's able to smell his scent.

'How strange...how come he smells so n-nice? I guess my sense of smell is more stronger than when I was a human. I can smell different things now even stronger ones that is coming from him. Something really......secure. Something sweet and strong...' she kept close to him but begins nuzzling against his shoulder.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:49 pm

Kiryu's eyes glared gold and red for a second as he held her closer catching her sent as well rubbing her back.
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:56 pm

From the gentle touch he gave her, she begins purring while rubbing her cheek against his shoulder. Somehow, she wasn't all that nervous or worried about anything but relaxed and calm. Maybe in some way she feels a lot more relaxed when around him. She was now rubbing her cheek against his own cheek while whimpering instead of purring.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:04 pm

Kiryu started rubbing his cheek against hers not knowing what he was doing but was now face to face with her looking in her eyes
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:07 pm

Kila started purring again when rubbing against his cheek but she then looked into his eyes as well. Her red mixed with silver eyes looked into his red and gold eyes too but felt quiet. Even looking at him seems really relaxing now before she showed her flushed cheeks again.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:12 pm

Kiryu didnt say anything as his fangs started to grow as he slowly put his lips against Kila's
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:15 pm

Kila blushes when seeing how close hot got to her, the warmth of his breath even with the smell of the beer. She didn't know if he was really going to kiss her or not. When she felt his lips against her own smaller ones, she hugs him to her body feeling light headed. She had the urge now to kiss Kiriyu or needed him that Kila slowly kisses his lips. She felt her own fangs grow a bit too.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:19 pm

As his eyes started to glow Kiryu kept kissing Kila and holding her tighter whispering "Kila..... I cant stop"
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:21 pm

"N-neither can I. My whole body feels really warm for some reason as if something is telling me t-to never stop. Why though? Is it because of our s-scent? Are we going crazy now due to the beer we drank?" Kila looked at him but she couldn't move blushing again.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:30 pm

"I dont know.... but I just...want it" he says before pushing her down on the bed and lookin in her eyes about to kiss her again

Occ: BE back later
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:32 pm

ooc:Awww, okay.*pouths*

bic:"So were b..both burning up for one another. This is so odd and yet I can't control my body from not wanting it either. It's like its only growing worse...before I....." Kila said as she blushed looking up at him since she was laying down on her back. She feels her fangs still growing slowly as her eyes glowed. She blushed with a whine smelling his scent stronger.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next