Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:54 am

Kila watched him taking off his coat but she just kept whinning a little, tilting her head a bit to the side like a little girl. Gently, she smiled showing her kind smile to him while reaching up.
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:08 am

Kiriyu just sits in front of her and grabbed one her hands.
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:11 am

Kila blinked while holding his hand gently, smiling while pulling his hand closer to her and hugs it. She closed her eyes whlie smiling still as if she was alright with him even if they were what they are now. June thought it was cute but goes to keep watch for any baski and apollite that might show up.
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:18 am

"Great..... I gotta watch this happy one..... Whatever" Kiriyu said before rubbing her cheek. "You got a name?"
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:19 am

Kila said nothing looking at him but smiled happy. "Kila..."
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:09 pm

"Kila huh..... Nice name." Sighs before laying flat on his back. "To bad were not human anymore. Otherwise Id flirt with you, yet again like always Id get turned down in the same second Id try."
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:12 pm

"Thank you nice person.." Kila blinked but smiled before gently hugging her legs together, looking at the floor. "You..have girlfriend?" she asked.
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:50 pm

"Nope. Im forever alone...." Kiriyu said looking at the cieling.
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:03 pm

"You don't..have girlfriend hmm? I think you will cuz I don't have a boyfriend. Me always been alone. Even when I came here." Kila sighed but looking at floor while curling her toes a little bit.
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:14 pm

Kiriyu sighed saying "dont settle for a freak like me.... Im not good for anything now. Your to cute anyways."
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:25 pm

"You shouldn't say bad things about yourself. You are are not the only one thinking of yourself being a freak." She kept quiet while looking nervous sadly. She kept near him before gently smiling. "I know you is a nice cute guy if you were human and you are still.."
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:28 pm

".... You think so huh?..." Kiriyu asked with a slight blush looking the other way.
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:37 pm

Kila giggled but nods, smiling to him. "You look cool and cute too." She really was speaking the truth while placing a hand on her heart. "Me love being honest, true words from Kila." June, Arma, and jester kept looking out while being quiet but felt something different in the air but though it was nothing.

~In a new location near a giant huge mansion~
A dark ora was near by this place but it was where humans suffer if they are caught, drained of their souls or blood for the Baski adn apollites. Right now, their two main leaders, a female Baski(the one that bit your character) and a male apollite(the one that gave the order to send the ones after my character) were both sitting in a throne chairs making out before one baski comes to stop them. "Your highnesses, we have word that the dark hunters are gathering again, looking for new squires and it seems they took the last two we were just about to add to our group. What are your orders?"

The male Apollite pulls back from the female's lips before glaring at him. "Do what you can to get them here; their indeed speical from what I can tell. Both are indeed speical..but forbidden as well..now leave us, I'm busy.." He held the woman again to deeply kiss her whlie the servent leaves to gather up some others to go find Kila and Kiriyu.

~At the house~
The other 3 kept look out still before looking to the near west, feeling something of unknown energy. "You felt it too?" "Yeah, I did..you think it's them?" June said, slowly grabbing her guns but the other two nod, looking around as well.
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:57 pm

Kiriyu sat after feeling like his heat jump grabbing his sword saying "what was that"
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:03 pm

Kila kept quiet while looking worried at him before she looked to the window, seeing the other 3 their but they were just gently aiming their weapons. Just then, a thunder pulse showed up in front of them before gently seeing more apollite and baski shows up but they were glaring holding some guns while giggling.

"Well, well, well........look what we found.. "one baski said while giggling happy. June, arma, and jestster aims their weapons at them before gently hisses. "Where are they?"

"Where is who ugly?" Arma said mad but he could see more aiming their weapons at the house." The new dark hunter and the new halfling squire."
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:14 pm

"Hehehe... They want me they can have me..... BUT THERES NO WAY IN FUCKING HELL THEYRE GETTING THE FIRST GIRL THAT LIKES ME!" Kiriyu shouted as his eyes glow and he hops out the window flaling his arm but little did he know white lightning came out striking at the Baski.
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:22 pm

Jester,arma, and june dodges before seeing the lightning attack hit a baski and explode, sending alot more away from the pile. "Oh, so the leaders were right about this one. He's really is dangerous and powerful..." One apollite said before more shows up from the lightning portals, trying to get near the house.

"Oh but wait..he's trying to keep the girl squire safe......get by them and get the girl." Everyone nods before charging to attack the four trying to keep the house safe and Kila as well. She was shaking in fear, covering her eyes but felt Daniel show up, helping her up and putting her int he back to show a safe room. "Stay in here and don't make a noise." "B-but..meanies h-have friend..." she was about to cry.

"He will be back..I'm sure kiriyu want's to come back to help you, Kila...." Daniel closes the door locking it but Kila just hugs her kness crying now. "Fr-friend...come back......come back....kiriyu...."
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:33 pm

"Oh Im strong ..... I m strong because Im a FREAK LIKE YOU!" Kiriyu said making 2 black flaming spears and jumping back to the building as he tossed them through 2 lines of apolite then hopping off the wall back flipping to let a lightning wave rush at the rest of them laughing hesterically as if he was losing his mind .
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:37 pm

"get him down! Kill him or knock him out!" One Apollite shouted pointing before seeing a few trying to break down the door to the house befor daniel stops them and keeps them from getting inside to find where Kila was. She was still hiding whlie looking worried but just kept hugging before slowly seeing the shadows moving like water, voilet eyes widen to see a few hands. "O...oh no..." she backs up from the hands into a corner, seeing two baski's show up but hissing at her, smelling her blood before gently grabbing her ankles and arms.
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:48 pm

Kiriyu didnt know what it was but he caught the feeling was wrong. He looked at his sword. The sword he was told NEVER to take out, but he felt like he had no choice as he hopped in the air and turned to the window to see the baski. "DONT FUCKING TOUCH HER!" he shouted taking out and swinging his sword as a wave of blood slammed throught the brick wall and the building cutting them in two.
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:53 pm

Kila kept said nothing crying whlie looking to the blood of the hands that they were from baski. Gently, she gently just begins to cry before gently smelling the blood. The others kept fighting off what they could before one Apollite grabs her by the white hair, pulling her out. "They got Kila!" June kept shooting before looking to see them carrying her away before going to the thunder portal.
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 pm

"KILAAAAAAAAA! DONT JUST GIVE UP STUPID. FIGHT BAAAAAACK" Kiriyu said rushing right after the apolite that had Kila and through a lightning spear at it.
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:05 pm

That one dodges while holding her but she was too scared seeing a few holding her to stop her kicking and fighting. "Too bad..she's ours now and you can't do a thing." the apollite laughed holding the girl but Kila kept crying whlie kicking before fisting her hands up. They all kept laughing while getting her to the portal when it kept sparking with eletircity before one accidently hits her right in the chest. She stops moving from the hit but twitching looking down. "What just happened?" June said but the other 3 said nothing watching. They could see she didnt' move before panting loudly, her heart beathing before her fangs showed and her body glowing red like her own blood.

The Baski and Apollits watching Kila before suddenly their bodies were cut in half down the middle as their blood went up into the air and all over her body. The group looked shocked before seeing Kila stand up, looking at her hand but licks off the blood, her violet eyes now crimson red with a hit of silver. "W-what is happening to her?" "Now do you see why she's the forbidden fruit...she craves for all the blood in the world...even ours." Daniel said before seeing Kila attacking each one violently, cutting off their heads our ripping out their souls and hearts, devouring their blood and souls as they try to run away. Not one could get away from her attacks or her own abilities while killing another apollite with her bear hand, ripping out the heart before absorbing it using her fangs. The blood tastes that good to her before she licks up the blood on her hands whlie seeing the dead bodies on the ground and their organs laying near them. "My god...you were right..she is the forbidden fruit.." They didn't move nor speak but sees her still licking the blood off her hands and other parts of her body.
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:34 pm

Kiriyu seen what Kila did and started laughing hesterically getting flash backs of what he did saying "AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHEHEHE I NEED TO PROTECT HER?! Shes just as dangerous as me........ Shes in a state where nothing can reach her now. If shes the forbidden fruit, the all hell stands before us" he says with a sick grin as his eyes glowed.
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:39 pm

"Well, even if you say that..you still need to watch her..why else do you think they want to find you both?" Daniel said before seeing Kila finish up licking the blood off purring lightly but looked down feeling better. "Easy Kila.." june said about to go over but she bears her fangs at her to make her stop.

"Besides, she's just like you since you both are forbidden like types. she's the forbidden fruit and you are the forbidden demon from what you can do and her too." He said quietly before kila goes over to hid behind Kiriyu now hugging his arm.
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top