Roleplay Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

2 posters

Page 22 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp) - Page 22 Empty Re: Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:43 am

ooc:I wanted to rp and talk with you all night but my wifi shut off and I couldn't tell you..

bic:"But I'm not-" Kila got stopped seeing Kika nudge her using her foot. "Oh come on, you have to at least be happy about it. You didn't know during your times being human, you would be the same me." she said.

"No, I was curious about it though. I  thought I would have been something like a servant." Kila said but Kika sighed looking away.

"In a way.."

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp) - Page 22 Empty Re: Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:13 am

Occ: Aww *wipes the tears away* thats no reason to cry baby. I was even happy just spending that little bit of time with you so smile okay

Occ: Hiryu laughed saying "well even though your knights in a side note your also king and queen of those with human in them"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:17 am

ooc:so you're not mad? *sniffs*

bic:"Oh, I see." Kila said looking down at her lap but kika looked silent before gently looking up to her.

"Hey, chin up Kila. At least you are happy right?" she said seeing her nod. "Good, then no worries."

"But really, were you really royal blood before?" she asked but Kika blinks to think. "Well, to be honest, no. At first, I use to be Hiryu's bath servant girl." she said smirking.

"Y-you were?" kila asked to see her nod. "Yep."

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:47 am

"Hm?... Okay I gotta hear this" Kiryu said looking interested.

"Ah I remember this story" Hiryu says laughing and remembering

Occ: Of course not because i still got to be with you. Idc if its 2 second as long as its with you im just fine *kisses your forehead*
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:52 am

ooc:avery....*hugs u but smiled* You have got to be the sweetest guy I ever met! :3

bic:"Well, it was about 300 years ago in the old ages. We were a bit younger and of course my king here well...the servants he got were not up to what he wanted..."

~flashback/300 years ago~
(Yes, you can be part of this one. *giggles*)
The guards were afraid seeing a younger pissed off Hiryu that sees another servant being taken away to heal or be bared while the rest were too scared of some just being sluts.

"Your hig-highness please! You need to calm down." June said a bit worried, hiding behind something while she ducked a attack and a shout of rage from their king.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:16 am

Occ: *cuddels you* Thanks Meli baby. Your just the best woman an partner i could ever have

Bic: "What the hell ever! Seriously, I just gave a simple request. SCRUB MY ROYAL STAFF! NOT SCATCH IT! And I only puncher with lightning" he shouts naked walking out his room still naked.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:20 am

ooc:*snuggles but happy again with a smile* I'm glad..thank you, thank you, thank you.

bic:"Your majesty please! You scared off almost all the servants you have, even if the ones that only want to use you for that..*looks away* I'm sure we will find someone that can help you!" she called out but ducks another attack from him sweat dropping.

"Don't we have someone else!?"she shouted at a guard but he said nothing looking to june.

"I don't know! That was the newest one and all the shy scared ones are cooking or doing something else! I don't know if we have no more!" he called out before one guard remembers.

"Wait! We do have one, we just got her a week ago.."

"*Sighs* send her in!!! NOW!!" June shouted out before ducking another attack but then the guard did a signal that shows them going to get something. A little while from hearing the majesty's shouting, two guards came back but had one last servant chained up but wearing the servant clothes.

"Uh, your majesty! I think we have someone here that can be of help for you?"June said nervous standing by the chained up female named Kika.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:35 am

"God otherwise you wouldve been next and I'd have called you June the breast in the world." He looked over to Kika glaring as use an attack that didnt hit her but broke the chains and her cloths. "Sorry for your sudden position but thanks to how Im feeling youll be serving me naked for today. Any problems with that?" he asked with a scary look
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:38 am

Kika ignores him rubbing her wrists before her eyes slowly glared up into his eyes. "No, not a problem unless you want me to crack your balls. You don't scare me one bit, pretty boy but if you want to fight bring it on*eyes glows darker* I'll take anything you want me to go though." she hisses that shocked June and the guards.

"Hey, you can't talk to the king l-" He got hit in the stomach by Kika into the other guards but she moves some of her hair before her arms were over her breasts.

"So what do I have to do?" she said annoyed.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:51 am

Hiryu looked in shock but started to laugh cracking up saying "is that why you had her chained up? June why didnt you bring her as soon as we got her?"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:54 am

"Your majesty, you have to understand, she's  was a bit unstable at the point. We didn't want her to do anything to attack or hurt you." she explained but glared at the guards that surrounded her.

"Besides, she's a bit...*hears guards shouting trying to hold her down* Unstable." she ducks from a guard being thrown over her head but Kika was hissing at the guards.

"Back off you fuckers! I'll rip your insides out if you touch me!"

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:07 am

"June, you've been my servant for years. I thought you'd understand my needs by now. *looks at the guards* Everyone stand down. Hey girl, its obivious you dont want to be here so ill cut you in on a deal. If you manage to deafeat me Ill let you become ruler and Ill serve you." Hiryu said with a grin.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:09 am

"I'm s-sorry sir.." she said bowing.

Kika got mad but glaring. "It's Kika! I'm not a human girl." she growled but looked at him.

"And what if you win?" she asked seeing the guards backing up and June do the same.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:19 am

"Dont worry about that it cant get worse for than it already is. Ill even let you use a weapon" Hiryu grinning more
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:20 am

"No thanks, I'll just use my own powers." she said growling at him to get ready to fight.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:44 am

"Come get it" Hiryu standing with a hand on his hip.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:55 am

Kika said nothing before she slowly closed her eyes, holding up her arm to slash into it using her own fangs. The others saw her blood but slowly sees it moving to change into daggers that go right at him as she did too.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:08 am

Right when the blades got close enough he hopped flipping over them and before landing infront of Kika his (lol staff) smacked the top of her head then he grabs her arm. "Very nice trick"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:10 am

Kika hisses but she quickly sits up to kick into the staff while punching him back.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:23 am

That HURT the crap out of Hiryu as hissed taking the punch not letting go of her arm and started electricuting her continuously.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:26 am

Kika screams out in pain while wincing a bit in pain but she twitched trying to get loose, but felt some weird pleasure from the shocking, opening one of her eyes and kicks him away from her landing on her knees.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:37 am

Hiryu landed shaking his head saying "you little cunt. Now I gotta wash it again. Your gonna pay dearly" he said grinning a bit
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:39 am

"Seems like it. Though, I have to win so.." She gets up ignoring the shock, about to knock him out using her foot.

"Your majesty!" June and the guards shouted.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:53 am

"You think a foot will stop me...... You must forget why Im king" Hiryu said as he spun getting behind Kika and biting her neck holding her arms and shocking her again.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:57 am

Kika looked shocked from the shock screaming out once more but she tries to get away, feeling a bit wet from the pain but her head was leaning against his shoulder fisting her hands out. june looked shocked but the guards did too.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum