Roleplay Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world

2 posters

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world - Page 7 Empty Re: Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:57 pm

Megan looked to elusha but she looked down, not knowing how to say it. "commander?" Kevin and kobra said but she looked down more, bitting her lip but didn't know how to say it. "elusha..I......."

"commander, what is going on? did something happen?" Kevin asked but Megan sighed. "I don't know of Axel will approve of this but.....yes, something did happen..but...I don't know if you will like the news." she said seeing Jill looking to her showing her sad depressed face.

"w..what is it mom?...."
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world - Page 7 Empty Re: Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:29 pm

"Jill..... Your father wasnt what you thought hes was. Long before we were born when Axel and your mom knew eachother well he tried his best to keep them apart. He use to use mind control to use your mom like a tool like Vemon did Chrissy. Luke was twisted and evil... He never cared about anything but personal gain so when Chrissy was born he drugged mom to pass out giving her to Vemon in a plot to control her more.... That the truth." Elush sais sad letting go of Jill.

"Thats why the plan all along back then that Elush, Elusha and Axel came up with back then was to get Megan out of his control and save Chrissy. But falling in love with was something Elush did because he truely did love you. Elush never told you because he saw you felt the same as he did when was young and didnt want you to hurt you anymore than you were. Because he loves you.... Like I love Chrissy"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:37 pm

both Chirssy and Jill's eyes widen in shock hearing this but slowly looked to megan. "It's the truth..he only used me to give birth to you both for some reason..he didn't tell me but I'm guessing it's for..pet reasons." she said, looking up at them.

"But..but that's impossible..papa loves us..didn't he?" Jill said while chrissy looked ot her as well. "If he loved you, then how come he gave chrissy to venom and left you, thinking he died? He didn't love you jill, or chrissy..he...he didn't love you both but I do.I'm so sorry I kept this from you two..I...didn't know how to say it."

"......................................................"

"Chrissy? Jill?" Kevin looked at them but they said nothing before chrissy sighed, slowly helping jill up, not looking at megan. "Girls?"

"Can you....give us a minute? we need to think, if we are allowed." chrissy said a bit mad but before megan could say, she helps jill out with the twins somewhere to think and be alone.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:49 pm

Elusha got up lightning a cig saying "mom..... dont feel alone.... In the end we all did something horrible..... I think Elush is the only who got it by not telling them. He treated them even if Luke did all that, he pushed it to the side to keep Jill happy. While Chrissy never really knew love from him at all and can take this lightly, Jill only knew love and is the one hurtting the most right now"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:56 pm

"I know honey but..I'm worry of what will happen. As Axel said or wanted to say...it's not good. I'm just hoping the girls will understand and forgive me for keeping this..same for everyone else." Megan held her head but kevin and kobra felt worried for the commander but remained silent.

~*outside*~
Chrissy and Jill were sitting together on the roof, gazing up at the sky together. Jill did wrap up hope and faith so they wouldn't be cold but looking down at her feet. "Hey sis? You still okay?" chrissy said softly to her twin but she saw her shake her head no. "I see........well, I can stop talking if that helps?"

"............................."

"Jilly?" chrissy said using her little silly nickname but jill hugs the twins more seeing they fell to sleep. "why?....why did they....."she was trying to talk but couldn't while chrissy rubs her back gently. "what sis? why what?" she touches her cheek to make her look at her but saw jill's eyes dulled from her emotions.

"why would papa think he hated us or didnt' love us? I don't understand. Is this all a lie or...is it true?" she asked. "I don't know to be honest.....you know our family never lies to us jilly...but I'm lost myself. I never knew my...birthfather was a insane freak...I don't get how he could do that..hating his only two girls....and live like we were..." she was about to speak but jill finished it.

"Worthless..." Chrissy looks to her sis before she felt her leaning her head on her shoulder crying again. "you know you are going to cry to hurt your eyes sis."

"I don't care...I'm too sad right now to fu**in care. Everything is just...messed up. First this little thing we are told, second, I don't know if it's true and he hates us..but they never lie to us...never." Jill cries again but bit her lip. "Sis......what do we do?....what if father acutally loved us or...did he really hate us? I don't know. I'm so...confused." she sobs but chrissy held her, trying to calm her. "I don't know jill...we will find out why...somehow...." she held her sis but kisses her forehead while jill looked at the twins sleeping.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:28 pm

Axel past under where they were with a thing of flowers smoking a cigar but stopped sighing then began to walk off. Kinda looked suspsious
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:36 am

Chrissy heard someone's footsteps but she looked using her eyes to see him. She didn't say anything but did wonder where Axel was going, still holding her sister that acutally fell to sleep against her. Holding Jill closer, she just looked up thinking about all this.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:05 pm

Axel walked about half a mil finally getting to a graveyard thrn resting the flowers on the grave of his first wife Lua's mother. He lit a cigar saying "hey there Sasha.... Its been a year so yeah, Im back. Lua's still with Ace, sill happy. Ive finally got close to our daughter again, never thought that shed forgive me walking away or letting you die. I'm still wondering if you forgave me.... Sash, I need help. I need to know if Im doing things right with you know who... Were married now and I feel like I can call her daughters my own. But something came up. Can I still hang on.... I may not live through it this time, so please... Keep watch of Lua up there with the others..."
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:16 pm

Chrissy said nothing remaining silent, now feeling a bit sad before gently bending down to pick up jill in her arms, taking her inside of the building to sleep.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:38 pm

Elusha sighed walking into her room and changing her clothes in a suit then put on some make up and sighing looking in a mirror.

Aya was in the hanger with Ace and Lua talking about what their strategies were while Hokkaido searched all over for Chrissy then stopped in the main hall saying "wait.... I have a phone" as he takes it out to call her
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:42 pm

kevin was typing up something in the main computer while looking to kobra seeing him thinking of what to do. Chirssy was about to gently leave her sisters room but felt her phone, looking ot see it was hokkaido but sighed, answering it. "yeah?"
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:47 pm

Hokkaido sighed leaning against a wall saying "are you okay...."
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:54 pm

"Does it sound like I'm okay?" chrissy said mad.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:31 pm

"No... It sounds like your mad and want to be alone.... Like you been betrayed and you cant trust anyone but Jill..... Am I right" He said calmliy sitting down against the wall
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:32 pm

"Oh, stop that. I still trust you..it's jill I'm worried about. She might act like that. You know I still trust this family Hokkaido...." she sighed but looking down covering her face using her hand. "I just....I don't want anything happening to her, you, or the others..I mean, what about your babies when we have them?" she said.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:45 pm

Hokkaido sat up quick saying "w-wait. Baby..... Are you?"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:46 pm

Chrissy said nothing but looked down touching her stomach. "I wanted to surprise you...I'm pregnant."
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:59 pm

"Where are you" He asked getting up and started to run.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:02 pm

"I'm in the hallway near jill's room but I'm about to go to mine." chrissy said quietly, about to get up.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:08 pm

Hokkaid hung up the phone turning left running up a storm coming up behind her. "Chrissyyyyyyyyyy"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:09 pm

She stops hearing his voice but stops, turning around. "Hokkaido?"
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:52 pm

Hokkaido picked Chrissy up and held her close in tears saying "your pregnant.... Im so happy that your carrying our kids"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:55 pm

"I was going to tell you later but after this.....well, I guess I had to say something." chirssy said looking at him.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:15 pm

"....Im sorry my queen. I shouldve told you sooner. I love you so much, I cant let anything happen to you now" Hokkaido said putting her down and holding her.

Elusha walking out her room and hear that smiing as she walked by with her hands in her pockets.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:17 pm

Chrissy said nothing holding onto him but she smiled a bit crying, looking to elusha happy but then hugs him more happily.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next