Roleplay Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden ways on nature

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Forbidden ways on nature Empty Forbidden ways on nature

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:15 am

~The Rule of the pack~
For All that enters this forest, without the scent of our kind, Death is sentenced for all trespassers. We are monster towards the human world; none understand us, none listens to us, none understand the pain we go through, nor understand what we need to do to survive. That's why I made this rule; Humans of all kinds are forbidden to be seen by our eyes; they are filth that carries the blood of the sin that walks among our world and home. As a pack head leader, I keep onto this rule so none of my pack members goes to their doom. Heed my words well my family~

~*A rule passed down for the years that's passed for different pack members that live in this world of werewolves. They have been keeping in hiding ever since their pack leader, Rovion lost his own family to humans and made this rule to keep from others losing their own to them. After the moving they had done over the years, they stopped reaching a far away town that was not much of a city but a small town but it was enough to stay away from humans that walks and lives there. The wolves made sure to follow the main rule but a few werewolves didn't like this rule and decided to break it one night.~

~Character skeleton~
Name:
Height:
weight:
race:
With or against(If you are with the humans or against them)
wolf form:(Describe what your wolf transformation is)
Werewolf form:(What your look like in this form)
Human form:(Normal look when human)
Bio:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Profile skeleton for characters~
Name:Lizika
Height:4'8
weight:123
race:Werewolf
With or against:With the humans but keeps this secret
likes:nature, her pack family, flowers, listening to the water, hunting for collectives for her shiny rock collection
dislikes:Humans hurting her family, being alone, being lied to, the rule her pack leader had made for her kind
wolf form:Beautiful white snow fur coat with crystal blue eyes. She has this cute birthmark on her left back leg that she's born with.
Werewolf form:Still white fur but with black lines on her arms, legs, tail and a design on her stomach and chest. She wears her battle knife with black leather skirt and top that is in the deisgn of her people.
Human form:Forbidden ways on nature Anime_girl_8416
Bio:Lizika's been living in the werewolf pack for a good few years now, being found by the pack leader that took her in when she was left behind by her mother that was killed from being hunted. He taught her everything about this word, including the rule He made years ago that is still effective to this day. In honesty, Lizika didn't understand and somehow wanted to find out more about these humans so without no one knowing, she would study about them in some ways, wanting to know more about them.

Name:Melvin
Height:5'7
weight:170
race:Werewolf
With or against:Against humans(Big hate towards them)
likes:Killing humans, staying true to his werewolf family and the rule, sun bathing when he's in his bored, training, eating a few things that's on a daily basics
dislikes:Humans, being called weak, having someone lie to him or trick him, the color gold(Reminds him of his killed sister)
wolf form:Black wolf with red marks on him but near his left eye was a scar that he got from years ago trying to save his sister
Werewolf form:Still black fur but the red color is still shown on him but more near his tail. He sometimes wears black pants but even a opened up shirt when he's either helping his family or something else. the only weapon he's got is his claws.
Human form:Forbidden ways on nature Anime23
Bio:Melvin's never trusted a human and never will after what he found out of his sister dying. He always keeps his word to his leader on the pack so that proves he's not a tratior to anyone. He does help lizika when she's trying to get into trouble even when finding out something of the humans that live in the small town near their home. With no holding back, he will fight to keep his home safe, no matter what.

Name:Angel
Height:4'8
weight:119
race:human
With or against:With humans and all types of creatures
likes:sweets, animals, studying, trying to know more new faces, singing, helping any werewolves(If she sees one like when she was a little girl), sewing
dislikes:Others thinking she's a fool, being betrayed, being weak, being told she won't find her true love
wolf form:None
Werewolf form:None
Human form:Forbidden ways on nature TsukiKiyoshi-1
Bio:Angel's the only human in the city that believes in werewolves and never once went against any that came to the town. In fact, she owes them her life because when she was a little girl at the age of 11, a werewolf saved her life one night when a few random guys were trying to kill her. She didn't get a good view from who the werewolf was but was hoping to meet with it again one day. She's still doing that to this day but others don't believe her but that didn't bring her down.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Forbidden ways on nature Empty Re: Forbidden ways on nature

Post  shacuyo Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:01 am

Name: Soul
Height: 6'2
weight: 207 all muscle
race: half werewolf
With or against: ALONE (not against any he just doesnt care)
likes: Beer, rock, red moons, fighting, his motorcycle and relaxing
dislikes: Up tight ppl, being told what to do, chaos, being talked down to.
wolf form: Silver and black wild fur with bright silver eyes.
Werewolf form: He looks the same olny his eyes glow bright red, grows fangs, his hair gets longer, gets claws and grows his ears and fangs. Oh and a glowing tatto that appears on his arms.
Human form: Forbidden ways on nature KOF_K___Dash_Wallpaper_by_Tidusyuna
Bio: For years Soul had a hard time being normal. Till his 12th birthday when he went werewolf and noticed that time to help someone. As he got to the age of 15 he found out werewolves killed his mother who was human. Soon he found the forest and heard about its rule and was pissed at that too. So 6 years later here he is 21 and still noone knows what he is.

Last edited by shacuyo on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:23 am

Name: Shiki
Height: 6'2
weight: 195 muscle
race: werewolf
With or against: Says against but is for himself
likes: War, chaos, madness, red moons, fighting and blood.
dislikes: Not getting his way, losing and Soul
wolf form: Onix and white smooth fur with onix eyes.
Werewolf form: Traditional werewolf look with glowing red eyes.
Human form: Forbidden ways on nature AnimeGuy
Bio: Souls younger half brother. Of course no one knows this because Shiki's father was killed after Souls mother to cover his tracks. Shiki craved bloodshead so he figured why not got out and have fun
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:32 am

Occ:Oh wow it didnt even noticed till i looked Souls bio kinda matches Angel's in that one part
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:47 am

ooc:It's fine. Both characters are still pretty cool. :3
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:10 pm

Occ: And so yours my love *cuddels* you ready
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:07 pm

ooc:Yeah, I'm ready but I'm going to be a little slow. Stomach is Feeling terrible as shit.......*quiet* so can you start off please?
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:51 am

Occ: With pleasure love. Hope you feel better today *kiss*

Bic: Soul was riding his motorcycle for a while but decided to take a top, looking at the forest with had the wolf that killed his mother.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:55 am

ooc:I'm much better now but I missed you...

bic:In the forest, Melvin and Lizika was listening to the leader speaking about the sucess of their hunt and even the goal of keeping all the kind safe from the humans that lives not too far from here. "As I said; we are to keep away from the hunters! We must do what we can to stay safe and even protect ourselves from the filthy humans!" He growled but Lizika sighed shaking her head. "But leader, maybe the humans are not so evil. Maybe some want to help us."

"I know their kind, Lizika and I don't trust them! That is why I was glad when a few of our pack got rid of some humans we found years ago. I didn't want their un clean foot prints in my forest." He looks to her angry but she looked down to stay quiet. "Melvin, try to keep a better eye on Lizika. I don't want her doing something stupid and the same for her tone."

"Yes sir. I'll be sure to do that." He glared to her that scared Lizika but she sighed looking away. "Anyway, this meeting is done so you all may leave." He gets up and leaves as the other pack memebers spreads out. "You really need to watch what you say, Lizika, he could have banished you to the humans." He said but she walked by him not caring. "I head that alot but I know their are some humans that's not evil as he said........but I guess nothing is going to get through his mind." she shook her head walking to think. Meanwhile in the town, angel was helping a few people in the small store with things they could take home, she was working there tonight for closing shift and she really enjoys it. Not many knew that someone like her would like it but they didn't complain about it. After finishing up, she waves bye to the last customer and closes the shop, cleaning up before heading home. She was happy about it but somehow, hoping for a new turn of events.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:47 am

Shiki grinned after the meeting walking off chuckling at a tought and standing next to a tree lighting a cig that he took from a human he killed. He leaned his head watching Melvin and Lizka talk making him grin.

Soul reached for a cig but was out and looked along the road and seen angels shop. "Hopfully their open" he said starting up his bike and speeding toward the shop.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:54 am

Angel was just about to close but she stops seeing someone driving up towards the shop. "Hmmmm?" She gently kept holding the broom but opens the door to look out. "......."

Lizika sighed walking but sees her hut. "So, will you behave at least?" Melvin said to her but she pouts to nod. "Yes yes, I'll behave jeez....you act like my parents." she said but he shook his head. "No, but you need to be careful to what you say. Now, get some rest, we have hunting and guarding to do tomorrow." he turns to leave for his hut as she gets into hers and coils around while sitting near the opening of her home. "Such a bossy pants." Lizika grumbled.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:01 am

"Ya know. I think you did an excellent job little Lizy" Shiki voice said up in a tree.

As Soul reached the store he stopped the bike and asked "hey, i know its late and all but do you think you could help a guy get smokes. Im out"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:20 pm

Angel sees him but slowly looks quiet to nod, opening the door and lets Soul in. "Sure, what type do you smoke?" she asked in a gentle voice since she gets alot of females and males asking for smokes and other things while normal customers would shop.

Melvin glared up at the tree but Lizika kept quiet. "At least someone thinks so." she said. "Stay away from him." He snapped at her but she just sighed and walks off annoyed.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:26 pm

"American spirits *walks in pulling out a woud of cash* a whole carton if you have'em" Soul replied with a smile.

Shiki laughed saying "aw come on. At least some are willing to speak whats on their mind, instead of playing an obedient lap dog with no voice"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:29 pm

"We have rules here in this place as the leader said. Lizika can't be doing things on her own." Melvin said mad but looks up to shiki but Lizika heard this, laying down on a small grass home made pillow but tries to sleep ignoring the arguing.

Angel blinks but goes to get a whole carton of his type to smoke and comes back with them. "Will this be enough for you?"She asked quietly to smile.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:34 pm

"You pets and your rules. *Jumps down and lands with a grin* Sure its things in line but last I checked, aint no rule against opinions is it" Shiki says putting his hands in his pockets.

Soul gave a thumbs up saying "exactly the ones I wanted, how much?"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:37 pm

"It's not much. It's about 30 dollars." angel said gently while holding it out for him still happy to show a good customer a smile.

Melvin got angry to stop and look at shiki. "And what are you trying to say? that the leader's rule is pathetic?" he said growling. Lizika hears but got a bit nervous and worried, hoping they wouldn't fight tonight. "The leader has reasons and since you are part of this pack, you should know better and learn your place." turning away, Melvin walks to his hut.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:54 pm

Soul paused for a seconed looking at Angel's face and smile and grinned, taking the cigs and paying her 300 saying "that smile of yours is toxic. Something like that can be a real heart warmer"

Shiki laughed almost maniacally watching Melvin walk away saying "you must really be tight on the leash huh mut? *turns around* And hear I woulda thought you had some balls left, but at his rate your as whipped as a human house pet."
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:57 pm

"I have my reasons but it's not to someone worthless like you." he said walking off but Lizika was quiet but just closed her eyes, hiding her face not knowing what to day.

"Oh, T-thank you."Angel smiled but looks happy. "Though, I been happy just being their for my friends and customers."she said gently.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:07 pm

"Hahaha, house pets. No ambition. *Sighs* Im bored now." Shiki said walking toward the lake for a drink.

"Then that just makes it even more dangerous. Your closen up shop alone right? How bout a lift?" Soul asked putting his smokes in a bag.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:12 pm

"Oh? I shouldn't trouble you mister." Angel said but turns to pick up some keys and lock up the shop before checking the time. "I better hurry and get ready to head home." she said quietly.

Lizika sighed but just looks to see Shika go to the lake but she was thinking a little before seeing some other pack members getting ready for bed now. She did wonder if the humans sleep like them or something else different.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:21 pm

"Its no trouble at all, in fact Id have no problem helping you after helping. That, and your store is to close to them" Soul said while getting on his bike

Shiki drunk some water and looked over see Lizka saying "my guess is you heard that huh?"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:24 pm

"I.....A little." Lizika said but didn't look at him but just looked down at the ground while hearing the other pack members going to sleep. "Though, why do you not follow rules here? I'm guessing everyone is listening to our leader...you are the first to not." she said.

".....you mean close to where the werewolves live?"Angel said quietly but looks to him while holding a bag with things she got ealyier that day for her home.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:34 pm

Shiki heard that and laughed alittle saying "my father was a rouge when he was alive too. My mother was the only reason Im even in this pack. In the end I guess you can say I have my own rules and ambitions, how about you? Got anything you wanna do that you think the pack will see wrong?"

"They may not be so much of smart as the can be sneaky. They always run in packs so you going home alone isnt wise if one ass hole wants to break rules and attack outside the forest" Soul said lend his hand to her
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:38 pm

angel said nothing but she gently follows him outside seeing a beautiful crested moon out. A few clouds were out but it didn't bother much. "but I don't understand. People in this town don't like werewolves except me. I'm used to them and wanted to learn from them...but I guess I couldn't."she walks still.

Lizika said nothing but sighed before looking to him. "Well, I never told anyone this but........both my parents are humans and I was their adopted daughter. They said they were almost killed when they were seen by our leader thinking they were kidnapping me but he didn't understand. They were my adopted parents. They think humans are evil and scum but they aren't. well, not all of them..some are kind and loves any creature but the leader doesn't think that."she said.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum