Roleplay Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world

2 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world - Page 4 Empty Re: Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world

Post  shacuyo Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:28 pm

Aya smiled leaving out the room thinkng to herself -no way are were letting group split up our family -
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world - Page 4 Empty Re: Gundam wars 2: Revenge for the world

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:29 pm

Everyone else leaves the room to get ready to do their jobs while Megan smiled knowing everyone will be okay in this.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:10 pm

Elush smiled at his kids and wife knowing that even after his revenge he still had alot more to live for.

"Oh, Kobra what was it you wanted to tell me" Aya asked
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:17 pm

"Hmm? Oh..it's nothing." Kobra said blushing a little while looking to Aya. Jill smiled to elush before feeling the twins holding one of elush's fingers giggling more. "Awwww, you two are trying to say hi to daddy?" she asked seeing them smiling to him.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:24 am

Elush laughed saying "I think they get all the love from you"

Aya raised a eyebrow saying "you sure hon?"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:26 am

"*sighs* well..one thing. Do you think you will be happy to be a mother one day?" Kobra asked while walking looking ahead.

"You think so?" Jill asked happy but she smiled seeing the twins still holding elush's fingers giggling.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:10 pm

"Definitely, your always loving and happy when theres nothing to worry about" Elush says playing around with the kids smiling

Aya stopped blushing and looking away "a-are you saying you want.... with me?"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:17 pm

"Yeah. I want to be a good dad one day to be there for our kids...i-if we have any." Cobra said blushing himself walking but turns to aya smiling. "I mean, I wouldn't want to be with no one else but you....I love you so much."He said happy.

"thanks but since I'm a mother now, I need to be there for the twins and a wife to watch your back." Jill said before seeing hope and faith giggling but touching elush's cheeks. In the main computer room, Megan was doing some studying on the data but was waiting from a response from the others. "Hmmmmmmmm, this is going to be a while. The gold skulls sure have weird security." she said annoyed rubbing her blond hair but types in something.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:37 pm

Elush smiled kissing the babies on their heads saying "and I want to be the best father and husband I can be for you three."

Aya blushed even more then sighed running to Kobra and kissing him deeply holding him tight.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:39 pm

Kobra blushed from the sudden kiss but held her against him kissing aya back gently with all his love for her.

"But you will be, I know it." Jill said smiling but hears hope and faith coos to suck on their thumbs.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:32 pm

"Hmmm.... Now I wonder what they're gonna be when they grow up" Elush said with a smile

Ace walked by saying "Hey, I dont wanna interupt you but sense guys got a mission you should have fun before it starts" as i he grabbed Lua and pulled her in a room.

Aya blush worse as Kobra kissed her back saying "want to" all out of breath
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:01 pm

"I wish we could..but shouldn't we get the things ready for the mission?" kobra said panting lightly but held aya more against him.

Kevin was checking on the boundries before he was ready but looked to see chrissy checking on the bombs and weapons with a smile on her face.

"I don't know. I'm guessing they might be like us." Jill said poking hope and faith's noses.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:54 pm

Aya felt Kobra's abs saying "w-well, do have to go all the way to their base. It could take a while for our cards to be done"

Hokkaido ran matinance on the weapons smiling at Chrissy while Elusha was humming eatting a burger watching with Kev.

Elush laughed saying "You mean a beauty and a demon"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:57 pm

"Well, true but I think it's cute." Jill said petting their heads hearing them giggle again.

Kevin kept checking on something before turning around to elusha. "You okay over there?" he said happy to her. Chrissy was just done upgrading some weapons before pulling back wiping her forehead. "done! All weapons are up to max now." she smirked.

"T-true...are you sure though?" Kobra said rubbing aya's lower back blushing.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:13 pm

"I swear you still are a dream come true" Elush said smiling at her.

Hokkaido hopped done saying "so are gundams. Good job my princess" as he kissed his cheek

Elusha smiled saying "all green over here baby"

Aya pressed her body again his saying "theres nothing us from going in there.... and were already so far"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:19 pm

"Just as you are, my shining space knight." Jill said giggling but felt hope and faith hugging her hand, making her smile.

"Thanks. Good think I enjoy working on things just like jill does. And cuz of the weapons, everyone gundams will be powerful." she smiled hugging him.

"Great. With that done, everything should be good till we are reading to leave on the mission." Kevin said smiling to Elusha but puts down the small computer pad while going to her and kisses her cheek.

"Well....true, how about we try to finish it? I would with you." Kobra said kissing her lips again.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:00 pm

"Then it looks like we have 2 new recruits" Elush says tickeling Faith

Hokkaido blushed hugging Chirssy saying "you really are like a princess now. I remember when we first met how fearce you were and now you seem more beautiful than before"

Elusha blushed saying "aw your making be blush when I eat meanie"

Aya blushed kissing Kobra back pulling him into the conference room and laying on the table
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:12 pm

Kobra was on top of aya but gently pulls back from her lips, touching her cheek before lowering to kiss her neck slowly.

"I'm sorry but you are so cute when you blush but still my queen." Kevin said smiling to nip at elusha's neck before pulling back.

"Hey, I thought you liked me that way." chrissy said touching his cheek to kiss it but bushed to look at the floor. "though, I'm suprised you fell in love with me."she laughed at herself.

"You think so?" Jill asked hugging hope, smiling.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:00 am

Aya moaned wrapping her arms around Kobra and rubbed his head.

Elusha squealed saying "hey! Dont make me drop my burger mister. Ill rape you"

Hokkaido smiled saying "I couldn't help but fall. You were just to beautiful to put into words. That and I couldn't stand seeing your heart the way it was."

Elush smiled kissing Jill's forehead and said "yep because were loving them already."
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:32 am

"OF course." Jill smiled but held his hand happy but kept the twins near her and him.

Kevin smiled to wink. "I'll try not to, your majesty. I can't help it when you are so cute." he said smiling but took a bite from her burger*

Kobra smiled while kissing aya's neck more gently hugging her against him. "You still sound cute."
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:21 am

Elush hugged all of the feeling more happy then hes ever felt in his life.

Elusha saw Kev take a bite then hopped on him saying "come here you. I was enjoying that!" then starts tickling him.

"Mmmmm.... Dont tease" Aya said blushing and arching her back
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:49 am

"But I thought you liked when I teased you." Kobra said softly while nipping at her ear slowly, rubbing her stomach.

"Hahahahahahaha! Stop your majesty!" Kevin said laughing as he reached to tickle elusha back.

Jill smiled hugging him back but gently felt the twins trying to hug him with their little arms.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:30 pm

Aya moaned out a bit more being sensitive at the ears wrapping her legs around Kobra saying "but you know crazy you make me when do that."

Elusha giggled squirming away "hehehahah s-stop. You little cheat"

Elush kissed Jill softly saying "I love you Jill."
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:33 pm

"I love you too, Elush." Jill said kissing his cheek gently with her eyes closed but blushed herself too.

"Awwwwww, but it's hot when you do that. Don't you like it?" Kobra said nipping at her ear more.

"You started it." Kobra said happy.

Chrissy blushed a bit hearing his words but looked down a bit still holding the wrench.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:01 pm

Elush smiled saying "everythings gonna be just fine. After this whole things over Im sure things will be at peace again"

Aya closed her eyes moaning even louder then looked at him saying "i... cant wait anymore"

Elusha grinned saying "and now Im gonna finish it" as he went over with a devilish smile

Hokkaido held Chrissy close saying "but Im glad that I can make you happy love. That way I can always be here."
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next