Roleplay Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch-

2 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch- - Page 6 Empty Re: Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch-

Post  shacuyo Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:43 pm

"Alright lets g_" right before Zeru could finish the front door burst open with over a thousand knives flying through totally destroying the flood.

"My my what have we here. A lot of demons destroying a church. To what fortune do i owe such a gift." A woman said walking in

Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch- - Page 6 Draft_lens19155812module159472783photo_1338549824za___a_

Zeru hissed as his eyes glowed saying "RUN! GET TO SUZU NOW!"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch- - Page 6 Empty Re: Soulless -The Waking Of The Heratic Witch-

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:45 pm

"What!? Who is that?" Malcolm said but Kitty lands but looks to her. "what.."
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:57 pm

Zeru spun his sythe saying "nows not the time for questions if you want to live" as he jumped toward the woman and swung at her but she just easily backfliped away from it send a wave of knives everywhere almost hitting Zeru.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:00 pm

"holy-" Malcolm was about to help but Kitty chanted some words, making a protect spell around Zeru so the knives bounced away from him. "Maybe we should go now Malcolm, we need to find suzu."

He lookes to kitty before sighing. "Fine. Come on." he turns to run off and trying to find Suzu with Kitty following him.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:32 pm

As Suzu ran she came across a set of barriers and a demon looking for something. "The hell?"

Zeru tried using his speed to slice the woman but she just kept hopping wall to wall dodging and sending waves of knives at him. He finally got close eoungh to slash her but she put her leg up stopping the sythe with her heel so Zeru swung his body around the sythe and kicked her through a wall. When he landed he used a spell to summon 100 swords and started sending them at her looking desperate. "huff..... huff..... I think I got her....."

"Got who love" she says wrapping her arm around him

"HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:36 pm

Both kitty and malcolm shows up looking to Suzu. "Hey, here you are!"

"Wait, that's the demon." Kitty said seeing the demon inside the barriers.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:51 pm

"Yeah turns out they got what they came for so whats the deal with this guy?" Suzu asked about to break the seals.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:00 pm

"I don't know. Kitty?" Malcolm looks to her but she was sniffing the barrier, thinking.

"Uhhhhh, kitty?"

"...*sniffing more but gently looking up*something's off with this thing.......as if he's trying to find something."she said.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:51 am

Suzu pointed back the direction she came and said "there was a room with a broken lock and a preachers dead body back there. And not to meantion someting like a broken well. I think whatever he was trying to find was in there."
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:46 pm

"But what could it be?" Malcolm said before kitty smelled the air. "I don't but it's still down there." quickly, she runs to the room with the dead body. "Kitty!? Wait!"

"I'll be fine! I'm going to check it out!"she said before jumping into the room and looking around.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:08 pm

"Reckless cat!" Suzu shouted following Kitty into the room.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:02 pm

"Kitty!!" Malcolm follows Suzu but stops seeing it was nothing there but didn't see kitty. "Kitty?......."

".............."

He didn't hear anything but bit his lip a bit nervous or worried before seeing some spark near by and some fighting noises. "Kitty!"

He saw her fighting something that was holding what they were looking for. Blood hitting the ground or wall. He saw the thing but also Kitty with her body covered in black like skin, claws, sharp fangs, and even had another tail with the tips on fire as she was attacking.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:43 am

"We gotta help her take that thing down quick, ill try a sneak attack. You go up front" Suzu said hopping on a wall and sending a lightning arrow at whatever Kitty was fighting,
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:46 am

Malcolm nods while heading to the font sending a flame attack but Kitty and the other noticed as he was laughing demonic like. Kitty hisses more at him but rough tackles him down onto his back, showing sharper claws that she could gutted his intestines out of his body but he punched her back before that, stabbing her through the stomach.

"Kitty!!" Malocolm heard the noise but he heard nothing before the enemy just looks to kitty, dropping her body but when he did, she twitched and got up, growling and hissing more that her body slowly changed into something, using her demonic witch ability to cast a spell on him. From the inside, He felt his body breaking down and Melting into a weird goo that was killing him, screaming out from the pain as she giggles evil insane like. "Die you worm...die!" she hissed.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:14 pm

"Kitty, are you okay?" Suzu asked landing next to her
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:08 pm

Kitty said nothing but gently nods spitting blood from her mouth. "Y-yeah....w..what did I just.."

"Lets say you went a little over." malcolm said but she said nothing looking to the bloody ground. "........"
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:09 am

"Ehh... well at any rate we should get you patched up. It looks like whatever this thing is it was only half, but lets get to Zeru. Something tells me somethings not right with who hes fighting"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:15 pm

"It's not.." Kitty said but looks up to him. "Wait, what do you mean?" Malcolm said. "She's alot more dangerous but I couldn't tell who she was."

"Crap, we need to find him." He said but looks to Kitty bleeding.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:39 pm

"If you think its that bad your not going in this condition. Hold still a sec." Suzu said putting both hands out to Kitty as a white circle appeared around them slowly healing her with elf magic.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:41 pm

KItty kept still while being healed but she looked away now feeling stupid and embarrassed. "At least you will be okay kitty." malcolm said but she just nods.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:59 pm

"Alright, you should be good and ready now. Lets go" Suzu said starting to run through the stairs
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:01 pm

Kitty said nothing but gets up following her with Malcolm behind her.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:25 pm

When they got up stairs Zeru says still alive however he was chained up with his cloths ripped and his skin was smoking from holy water being splashed on him looking a bloody mess. "R.....run"

"ZERU!" Suzu shouted sounding worried
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:27 pm

Kitty hisses but she got worried too. "Z-Zeru.." she was about to cry but Malcolm got angry to see who did that to him. "We are not running! We need to get you out of here!"
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:42 pm

"My my, truely these are true friends you have. Even for demons so low to attack and steal from a church this new" the women said floating next to Zeru said rubbing his cheek.

"Th-they have nothing to do with this" Zeru groaned burning

"Your wrong! Were here to stop those who were attacking the churches" Suzu shouted and to blast her with lightning.

"Prove it you hethons" she replied not moving
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum