Roleplay Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Demon's memories~ (A Naruto Shippuden AU Rp)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

~Demon's memories~ (A Naruto Shippuden AU Rp) Empty ~Demon's memories~ (A Naruto Shippuden AU Rp)

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:54 pm

~Sorry baby, I got this idea from when we used to rp naruto together but It gave me a idea if you want to use our same characters. :3

~Memories, I can't remember many but somehow, I remember alot over the years but now...are they a lost memory. Memories of demons, blood, hate, love, everything. It hurts my head thinking about it but...It can't be helped can it? I remember the others, even just one that was like me.......I don't know if he...remembers me.....will he?~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a Au Naruto world where anything can happen. This time two people were lost but somehow, they get unkonwn memories of the others that knows about them and their past as kids. This ninja world is already in some points of fighting or just living in peace. your character is part of the leaf village but somehow, you will have your life changed again.

Name:
height:
Demon seal:*if you have one or not*
clan:*name of your clan's family*
orignial home:(where your character was from before leaving to live in the leaf)
looks:
bio:(If you want to)

Here's my but my favorite Girl! XD
name:Melina rose saimia(Name being used is Melli rose saimia)
height:4'8
likes:Her twin sisters, friends, her new home, her pets, training, cooking, being happy
dislikes:Her past, nightmares of her dead parents, the elder, her old home, being called a monster, being hated
Demon seal:A yin/yang mark with a white and black dragon around it in unknown markings, A unknown black demon seal on her lower stomach. Both bleed when using the dangerous side of her demons
clan:Saimayui(Adopted into this clan but real clan was Saimia clan)
Original home:The yin/yang harmony kingdom( in the back part of The dark valley village)
looks:has night sky black hair that's very long down to her feet and ground but sometimes in braids and eyes, creamy light tan skin, small nose and cute yin/yang necklace worn around her neck. She wears a blue, silver, or black blouse or top with bandages cover her top but stomach is still shown. Knee high pants with black sandals(the ones that hinata wears), her headband is wrapped around her neck but she's sometimes leaving it at home. Bracelets on her writs and ankles in colors of black and white. Has a hair pin of a yin/yang.
Bio:Melli's history is well known to not many because no one knows of her true blood line. She's the remaining heir with her twin sisters of her family but was born/sealed with 10 demons that's of good and evil. She was made a guardian at the time since she was the only one trusted with them. after a while, the demons makes her lose control causing alot of destruction so they blame her for the death of the king and queen. now, she's trying to forget it even the one person she saw years ago that was watching her being tortured.

Name:Flow snow saimia
height:5'2
Likes:sweets, making ice crystals, singing, being happy, her sisters, meeting new faces
Dislikes:Being hated on, her sisters being hurt or anyone insulting them, darkness, being tourmented, being alone
Demon seal:A dragon trapped in a ice snow flake
clan:Saimia
orignial home:The yin/yang harmony kingdom(in the back part of the Dark valley village)
Looks:Orginal blue hair that's down to her back but her eyes are darker blue. Wears a black shirt with a net under it, bandages covering her chest. She wears bandages on her left leg and arm but wears pants shorts. Sometimes wears a jacket but leaves it around her waist. her headband is around her left arm too but has a happy personality but serious one too.
bio:Flow is melli and lucy's sister that's the more responsible one. She's also the first born daughter of the king and queen, suki rose and tomi blade saimia. She's the only one that can be trusted with the most dangerous missions but keeps her word to the hokage. She tries to forget the past like her sister since she was seperated from them as kids but decided to keep it to herself.

Name:Lucy tea saimia
height:5'2
Likes:sweets, having fun, being cute, eating lots of flow's sweets, training, her sisters
Dislikes:being betrayed, called the wrong name, being left behind, someone calling her a monster
Demon seal:Crystalized dragon circled around a giant crystal barrier but markings were around it.
clan:Saimia
orignial home:Yin/yang harmony kingdom(in the back part of the dark valley village)
looks:She looks just like her sister flow but the opposite. She's got Darker blue hair but her eyes are normal blue. She wears a dark green shirt with net shirt under her shirt as well. Bandages over her chest as well but has Knee high pants with bandages around her right leg and arm. Headband is wrapped around her right arm as well. She has a jacket but is around her waist or left at home like flow.
bio:Lucy is flow's twin sister but melli's older sister. She's the hyper and playful type in her family unlike her serious sister. She is also her partner when on missions but when they get back to the leaf, she's just her funny cute self. She's the other princess that's just like flow is. Whenever someone tries to threat her sisters, she's not scared to go serious on others.

~Note: We can rp any of the naruto characters no matter what who you want, rp em! XD~
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

~Demon's memories~ (A Naruto Shippuden AU Rp) Empty Re: ~Demon's memories~ (A Naruto Shippuden AU Rp)

Post  shacuyo Sun May 05, 2013 8:27 pm

Name: Kaizen Aoyama
height: 6'0
Dislikes: To much sun, obsticals, loud mouths and evil
Demon seal: A black moon with 9 white circle of fire looking like symbols unlocking crazy chakra and jutsu.
clan: Aoyama Clan
orignial home: Twighlight village (Destroyed)
looks: ~Demon's memories~ (A Naruto Shippuden AU Rp) -anime-guy
bio: After lossing his sister Kaizen was alone. He grew up in the leaf hoping to acomplish her dream of mastering all 3 arts of jutsu and soon after made friends. Years later after becoming a Jonin Kaizen came back and met with the others again went on a mission with them. However things went horribly wrong and Kaizen disappeared after. Alone he walks holding 3 things. Rage, Revenge and a memory.... of a friend.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

~Demon's memories~ (A Naruto Shippuden AU Rp) Empty Re: ~Demon's memories~ (A Naruto Shippuden AU Rp)

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun May 05, 2013 8:29 pm

ooc:Amazing love!! Oh by the way, missed you. *Hugs* If you are ready, we may start
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun May 05, 2013 8:39 pm

Occ: Oh im ready love and i missed u too my job is too demanding
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun May 05, 2013 8:45 pm

ooc:Oh trust me, I beleive you. *pouts to hug you* I'm going to be up for a while though since I'm not sleepy so...Lets begin!

bic:Seems like another calm and yet a quiet day in the hidden leaf village as villagers were doing their daily business or even some just enjoying the warm sunlight. Right now, Naruto and a few were talking sitting under the tree that gave them some shade before looking up thinking. "Naruto, you sure you think you know what your doing?" Sakura Haruno said to him but he just laughed showing his goofy grin. "Of course I do! It's been many years so what can happen now?" Sakura sighed hearing that but smiled a little.

"Guess you got a point." She looks at the others just thinking to themselves before they looked out ahead. In that same direction, two younger females were looking out at the village gates, wondering of one girl that was suppose to be home today but was a little late. "Sis, are you sure Melli did the mission okay?"

"No worries lucy, she's a big girl now and even learned many things. I'm sure she's fine.." Flow said to her twin to smile. Before lucy could resond, they saw one black head girl walking through the gates, a little tired but warn out from the mission she was on. That shows Melli rose saimia was back home again. She was holding a bag with 20 scrolls inside for Tsuande as she walks through the gates into the village, heading to the hokage tower.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun May 05, 2013 9:24 pm

Occ: Crazy idea. Your gonna love it
Name: Hotaki/ Kotaki Nizou
Dislikes: Both hate weaklings, arrogance and ppl.
Demon: Hotaki- Black flame demon. Kotaki- White flame demon.
~Demon's memories~ (A Naruto Shippuden AU Rp) Ee4921c008cc0777ccb0b06cd9a955131264995427_full
Clan: Nizou clan
Bio: Both brother came from the Twighlight village but noones knows of their parents where abouts or how they came into the picture sense the village is no more. Alone they became notorious rouge shinobi like the akatsuki and ran into a bloody Kaizen. Hoping to rob him they attacked and failed. Sparing their lives they no work for him

Bic: Far in the forest near the mist Kaizen meditates healing his wounds trying to regain his strength for his plans of revenge.

Meanwhile Tsunade stands at her window hopping to hear the good news of Kaizen and Melli's mission.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun May 05, 2013 9:35 pm

ooc:yay, new idea!! *tackles u*

bic:Melli gets to the hokage tower but knocked on the door. "Come in..."

She hears that but walks into the office before bowing to her and smiled abit to Shizune. "Welcome back melli, it seems the mission was a sucess?"she sees the bag but melli nods to put the bag on her desk to show the scrolls that were inside. "You got all of them?"

"Hai, every single one ma'am. I know I was told to get just one but..they all seem important." she said but Tsuande thinks before smiling. "I see. Very well done Melli. Here..." she hands Melli something but she takes it, bowing to her again. "Thank you. Oh, by the way, have you-"

"You're sisters already came back a while ago so you 3 are back." she said but Melli thinks before looking silent. "Melli?" ".............." In her mind, small flashes of memories were seen, giving her a headace but she shook them off. "Melli-chan? You okay?" "...Yes, Just a little tired from the mission. Am I done for now ma'am?" Tsuande looks at Melli quiet but curious before slowly nodding. "You may go. I am waiting for one more person to give me his report on his mission." With that, Melli turns to head out to the door.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun May 05, 2013 9:50 pm

Occ: Cuddeles you * lol love you.

Bic: Just then an injured ninja ran past Meli shouting "lady hokage! Its terrible! "
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun May 05, 2013 9:52 pm

ooc:love you too. *Smiled*

bic:"Huh? What is it?" Tsuande asked but looked at injured ninja but shizune goes to try and heal him. Melli keeps quiet seeing that but she looked a bit quiet. '....I wonder what happened?.......is something coming to attack the village?'
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun May 05, 2013 9:59 pm

"Black and white fire everywhere. The mist village was attacked, it was the Nizou twins. We tried to stop them but a red blade!.... It was horrible" the ninja said sounded like he was living a nightmare
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun May 05, 2013 10:00 pm

"What?! them again!!" Tsuande closed her hand tight in a fist before looking down. "that's the 3rd report about them attack different random villages!"

"What do we do milady?" Shizune said but Tsuande was trying to think. "We need to have a team go and put a stop to them and now!"
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun May 05, 2013 10:11 pm

"Th-there was one more with them. I couldnt get a clear view. It was a male... With black and whit hair" he said calming down
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun May 05, 2013 10:14 pm

"Wait.....what?"Tsuande's eyes widen in shock but she looked to shizune that had that same look. "The only one I know that had that was.......are you really sure that is who you saw?"she asked hoping it was not true. Melli heard it too but still outside of the office, wondering the same. "Hmmmmmm.."

'What's wrong, Melina?'she had her eyes open hearing the ten demons sealed in her again. "I don't know but why does that person he said sound familar to me....did I meet him somewhere?"she asked herself but keeps listening to the conversation in the office.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun May 05, 2013 10:20 pm

"Yes, Im positive. It was him, It was Kaizen Aoyama, it had to be. He vanished after that mission a year ago and no ones heard from him sense" he said sounding angry.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun May 05, 2013 10:24 pm

"..............."

"M-milady-"

With a fit of rage, tsuande slames her fist into the desk, seeing some cracks form from the force. She said nothing before looking to the ninja with fire in her eyes. "Find him and bring him here. I don't care how or why, I don't know why Kaizen left but...bring him back....NOW!!" she shouted but melli was silent before running off to find her twin sisters and maybe naruto with the others. Flow and lucy were sitting on the building of their home since they were sharing before seeing their sister show up. "Melli-"

"no time, Tsuande's angry and I think it had to do with this guy that ran away from the leaf. WE have to find him." melli said but the twins keeps quiet before standing up to look at her. "Where did she say he was seen?" flow asked now serious.

"In the hidden mist village." she said. "I get it now. Lucy, get naruto and the others; Melli you come with me and see what we can do." she said.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun May 05, 2013 10:30 pm

"Right! Yes lady hokage" The ninja said disappearing and appering outside the village walking and releasing a jutsu. "Heheh.... The send has been planted.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun May 05, 2013 10:34 pm

Tsuande was trying to calm down before seeing a note flying to the window on a messenger bird. She takes it, seeing it was from flow to respond if she with a team is allowed to take a few on this mission. "............" Tsuande just wrote down her response before seeing the messenger bird fly back.

At the village gates, flow and lucy were waiting for the others to show up. So far melli was going with them and her pets too for backup. Naruto asked to go and the same for sakura and kai. "Is that everyone?"flow asked. "yeah, lets go!" Naruto shouts but flow glared at him. "Don't think of this as a field trip naruto, we need to find out if this is true though." she said before seeing the bird come back with Tsuande's reply. "WE have the go for this mission. Now, lets move out." She turns to head out of the villages with her team to the village hidden in the mist.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun May 05, 2013 10:44 pm

"Hmm. Seems as though they have the fox as well. This could be trouble if we dont tred carefully" the ninja said dashing another way.

Meanwhile at the edge of the mist. "Hey master, we got what you asked" "Yeah its really old but were no picking on you taste" the twins said resting some scrolls infront of Kaizen. He touched them and used a jutsu to scan the knowledge he needed and stood up saying "good. Now we move to the next step. To the star village"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun May 05, 2013 10:48 pm

ooc:heading to bed love. *whines* we need to meet up again soon. I really miss being with you. Anyway, good night and sleep tight. *hugs*

bic:"How far do you think it is?" Melli asked her sister as her blue eyes were not glowing white scanning the area. "keep this way but stay silent. I'm sure these people are not easy." she said jumping from tree to tree.

"Nothing is really easy sis!" Lucy giggled but flow sighed at that as naruto agreed with her too. "Maybe we should just stay low or plan a attack." "Good point sakura but lets hurry up to the mist and see how bad it is. Lets just hope it's not too bed or of what Kaizen has done in the while."

"Yeah....but somehow, why do I have this feeling he used to be in the leaf like us." melli said softly but flow looks to her. "I don't know sis but don't let that let you lose focus." "Right." So they kept moving through the trees hurrying up.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun May 05, 2013 11:01 pm

Occ: Nighty nighty *Holds you tight heading to bed with you*

Bic: "Hey boss, what exactly are we after anyway" "yeah you never really made it to clear" Hotaki and Kotaki asked looking at Kaizen getting ready.

"Simple. That day we met, I was set up while trying to find answers. Fun thing was the destruction of our village was metioned and who played a hand in it. Put 2 and 2 together and you have our mission. Revenge"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon May 06, 2013 4:51 am

ooc:*smiled* Morning love. If you come on today, (If you do), I'll be on here too at 4 that's the time I get off. If not, I'll see you again another time..(I hope soon though)

bic:Naruto, sakura, and sai keeps up with flow and her sisters before flow stops to look up at the trees then at the ground. "This is taking so long sis, don't you think we can teleport there-"

"Sis, we are not going to do that. What if they see us and then look all shocked or so. We can't let them know we are coming after them." she said still jumping from tree to tree before she stops to see a village up ahead. "And we are here. come on guys, lets hurry." Flow jumps down as the others did too, quickly heading to the mist village.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon May 06, 2013 9:13 pm

"So were basically going around to reek havoc on the ones who were responsible for the destruction of our village" "and who ever took your sister is involved" they asked walking down a path.

"Exactally. No one except those responsible need to die however who you two isnt really on me. Take and kill all you want so long as it doesnt stop your job, Im going a head" Kaizen say before dashing off.
Kotaki and Hotaki grinned as they walked to take some equipment
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon May 06, 2013 9:23 pm

"alright flow, what do we do now?" naruto asked as they were looking around in some area in the forest before sighing. We need to split up. Melli, me, and lucy will see what we can find on the right side. You, sakura, and sai take the left to see what you find." she said seeing him nod.

"Right. When d-"

"meet back here in a few hours." With a quiet look, everyone splits up in directions with their teams.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon May 06, 2013 9:50 pm

"Alright, checkout these bomb kunai. Dont think they need these anymore huh Kotaki?" "Nope. And this sword anit bad. Looks like I got one too" as the laughed arming up.

Kaizen slowed his pace feeling like he was being followed he rested in the shadows using a jutsu
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue May 07, 2013 3:30 am

AT that same time, some how, Flow and lucy found the twins but threw some kunai at them before jumping to attack. They thought naruto and his group would have found them first. They even lost their sister too. Melli, on the other hand was following Kaizen but staying silent now.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum