Roleplay Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

2 posters

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down

Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp) - Page 26 Empty Re: Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:59 pm

ooc:sounds like you had a busy day. :3

bic:"Stop...c..cut that out." Kika panted out blushing worse.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp) - Page 26 Empty Re: Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:12 pm

Occ: yeah but as long as I had time with you its worth it.

Bic: Hiryu just kept licking harder and faster teasing Kika more and more.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:14 pm

ooc:aww how sweet. *kisses your cheek*

bic:Kika didn't say a thing but she hid her face, whining but bit her lip.

ooc:ready to skip love?
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:35 pm

Occ: yep yep :3

Bic: Hiryu grinned coming out of the water and kissing her deeply.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:03 am

ooc:*Giggles*

bic:Kika said nothing with shocked red eyes but slowly kisses him back, holding onto him, still embarrised.

~End of flashback~

"So in short reasons, He um, sorta changed my position from a bath servant to a bed servant. Not that I was complaining." Kika said licking her lips to see Kila's red blushed face. "*gulps* O-oh my..'

"Oh come on, you two should try that sort of thing sometimes. I mean, I know you could handle it right, kila?" she asked her.

"M-m-m-me?!? Oh no no, I couldn't I'm..." she tries to talk but couldn't red.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:30 am

Kiryu smiled looking at Kila saying "well, we did come close once."
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:53 am

"Tt was fun if we did try it." she said giggling but Kika winks while nuzzling against her king.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:58 am

Hiryu smiled holding Kika close as Kiryu rubbed Kila's face saying "theyre right. We should be
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:06 am

Kila blushed red while hearing kika's purring from her mate happy.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:13 am

Kiryu blushed abit seeing how cute Kila looked while Hiryu grinned saying "so how about we get dinner. Im pretty sure theyre finished cooking"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:15 am

"They should be. come on, you two might need it." Kika said happy to them before slowly getting up but looks to Kila that was still blushing.

"Oh stop that. It's not too embarrassing. Is it?" she asked.

"Uhhhh, no no. Just..Surprising." Kila said as she gets up and looked down to her lap still shy.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:20 pm

Kiryu got up rubbing his head saying "tell me about it. I was a virgin till recently." Hiryu laughed abit saying "your kidding me. My renincarnation, a virgin. At least your out of it now."
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:50 am

"It's not his f-fault. Well......hmm." Kila said nothing but sees Kika smile. "You should be happy you know. Maybe he might wish to keep having fun with you but I guess you two are okay.." she said before seeing her blush worse.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:57 am

"So true. You might even have our stamina" Hiryu said with a laugh walking to the dinning hall.

Kiryu just blushed thinking about how the sex might be with Kila while following.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:00 am

Kila kept thinking before seeing June waiting for them but looking ahead while nodding to two guards as they open the door showing the dinner hall. Kila looked shocked at the big dinning room but evne the guards there. "come on you two, take a seat and we can eat." she said but looks to june. "Did you help them?" she asked.

"Yes your majesty. We also made sure it was the same as you liked. Same for the king too." she bows but Kika touches her chin to lift up her head. "So cute but thank you for that." she said while june blushed but lets her go, walking in.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:12 am

Hiryu smiled saying "good job as always dear, you always did know what to whip up" and sat down next to Kika drinking the wine they had set up.

Kiryu pulled out the chair for Kila saying "this stuff looks delicious"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:14 am

June bows but goes to do other duties while the guards kept watch just in case. The food was already there but ready for the four while Kika looked at it, holding a while glass in her hand too. "And to think they didn't do well on cooking; still the best." she said smiling.

"wow, I never seen so much food like this." Kila said but Kika looks to her. "You haven't? I'm sure you would have one time."she said but kila shook her head. "I didn't go out much so no....but it's fine to me." she said.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum