Roleplay Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

2 posters

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Go down

Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp) Empty Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:41 pm

(Okay, shacuyo. If you come on, I have one ready for you or if you have an idea for some, please post them. I wanna have fun with my baby.)

~Intro~
The night seems the same to many people, humans walking along the street, others fighting for their lives or more, some trying to stay alive. IN the world today, their were some creatures called the baski whlie Dark hunters were out trying to help out humans that were keeping the town safe from the Baski(new breed half vampire and snake) and the Apollite hunting humans for their souls and blood. As you seem to be trying to work much and not notice, your life will change.........one knew that as she was about to go into a wild turn of her life. Are you ready to join the war for your world?

All that joined this war will either be kept alive or killed, drained of their life or blood, etc. Anything can happen here in this city.

(it's an idea off a book I read from Sherrilyn Kenyon. You are either a dark hunter trying to find a squire to help you or the other types here hunding humans or so)

~character profile~
Name:
race:(A dark hunter, human, baski, or apollite)
type:*for if you are a squire or normal or about to be a new squire)
fighting on which side:(good or bad)
weapons:
skills:
shapeshifting form:(Dark hunters only)
apperance:
bio:(if you want)

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:28 am; edited 4 times in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp) Empty Re: Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:07 pm

~Charatcer Skeleton~
Name:Kila Melica
race:Half human/half dark hunter
type:New squire
fighting on which side:good
skills:Fights with hands and weapons, also can make weapons
shapeshifting form:None
weapons:*none yet*
apperance:https://2img.net/h/i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh73/RHE2007/Anime%20Girls/sample_7455cb580e93bf89833cc65dfc882a9a860af562-1.jpg
bio:She used to be a full human with a good life in the time but she then had to do alot of things when they got changed. During the 19 year of her birthday, she got attacked by some Apolliets and Baski's dying on the street till before she passed out, someone helped her and saved her life. Without her knowing though, she got changed as well but lifed her life to try and find who saved her. Sadly, she's also got urges for having human, dark hunter, apollite, and Baski's blood. that's why she's the type of forbidden fruit squire in the group.

name:June brooki
race:Dark hunter
type:Fighter
fighting on which side: Good
skills:controling thunder, fire, darkness, about to attack using a move named blind gaze(having her eyes go white but able to look into the body of who she's near)
shapeshifting: Able to change into a half and full black wolf
weapons:Metal knives and wipes, hooded chains, shot gun, samari sword
apperance:Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp) Anime4
bio:*secret*

name:Arma jozi
race:Apollite
type:Healer and fighter
fighting on which side:Used to be on bad but was changed of his ways
skills:hand to hand combat, healing, fighting with all types of weapons, controling shadows, mind control
weapons:Two pistols, swords, bare knuckles, shotgun, kunai and needles dipped in posion
apperance:https://2img.net/h/i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/werewolfess/Anime%20Males/malice.jpg
bio:Arma used to be on the side of evil trying to kill every dark hunter and human in the city like his old master has taught him. He didn't get used to humans or other types except for his own, the apollites. Before long, he was trapped and betrayed by his own kind when being friends with one dark hunter that they tried to kill but the dark hunters saved him so he owes them all his life.

name:Jester blues
race:dark hunter
type:Weapon specalist
fighting on which side:Good
skills:breaking through rock and other hard material, melting using his own blood, able to freeze everything by a touch
shapeshifting: able to change into a white lion
weapons:A big sword, two machine guns, bows and arrows, his own magic ablities
apperance:Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp) 28ef46c5
bio:Jester used to be a human before one dark hunter changed him one night ot help use his own powers for good which was a good thing. He didn't want to be left to the side like before as a human but with his new powers, he's also the one that you can go to if you need help.

yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp) Empty Re: Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:44 am

So happy to be back

Name: Kiriyu Batsu
Race: Baski/Dark Hunter.... And so little human left
Type: Slayer and Wild card
Fighting for: Good but..... ?
Skills: Beastly reflexs and reaction timing, all around combat and cotrols black flame, white lightning and manipulate blood like crazy.
Weapons: Besides the blades and throwing knives he makes out of his powers just a samurai sword that he never takes out thats just as tall as him.

Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp) BlackCoatAnimeGuy

Bio: On today. His 21st birthday he was just and beaten nearly deat and as if things couldnt get worst but then as somehow was a dark hunter but did even know he had to use his powers to save himself from being eatten. But that was just earlier today. Now he feels like hes losing his mind and just woke up from a black out.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:54 am

ooc:me missed you! *Kisses* Well, I shall put up the starter for this so hope you will have fun. *winks*

bic:Midnight strikes again in the city of Nomoka as the humans rest in their homes or hang out tonight on the streets. You may think of this as a peaceful normal place to be if were not known of the unknown war that's happening tonight. Standing on the roof of a building, June, Arma, and Jester were looking out to find new dark hunters to help them in the war or better yet, new squires that needed help. Many humans don't know what is going on but some did, being taken in to keep safe from the Baski and apollites hunting them.

"Anything yet, Jester? We been out here for hours now and I already want to head home." June asked looking around the streets but he shook his head.

"I get you said that but no. I thought the leader said we will find another squire out here tonight...guess he was wrong." He scratched his head quietly but felt june hit him with her fist.

"You idiot, he never lies about it so just come on! The sooner we find this squire, the quicker we can head home and not get spotted." she jumps down with the other two landing on the sidewalk but kept looking about trying to find something.

"Streets still boring you know..are you sure we can't just-"

"Stop complaining and come on." June mutters walking with the other two down the street. Nothing seems lively here right now but many could be at home on this street. Works better for them at least. Before they got further to knuckle ring street, they stopped and smelled something familiar to them.

The scent of strong spilled blood near a dark alley corner. "Did you guys.."

"Yeah, we did Arma. It's coming from here and it's really strong. With a scent of blood, the Baski and apollites will come here for sure. Lets hurry and find the source...."

The three went on ahead, trying to track down the smell in this dark alley way. It was med sized for all three to fit in with tighter spaces either left and right. They were not sure how but this place was perfect for many things which is not going to be said.

They walked down the alley for a couple minutes before making a u turn. Arma, June, and Jester suddenly stops, looking at what was in front of them. A human female. She was laying on the floor coated in blood but hair was covering her face. Arma went closer and from the looks of it, the female seemed sick or in pain.

".....Is this.."

"It must be....." they went over to the girl slowly but see she was indeed a squire but something different about her. Almost like she didn't know about it as much or a starter squire. The girl named Kila had some fangs showing slightly past her lips but her whole body was coated in blood.

"Hey girl? Hey, you okay?" June asked but Kila didn't move or speak, gently opening her eyes to show them a dark redish silver color. ".........Lets take her back. Maybe the leader can figure out what is up." the other two nod and sees her pick her up, showing two or a few bites on her body and mainly her neck.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:06 am

Occ: Oh you know I will, baby Wink

Bic: Kiriyu woke up covered in blood and guts shivering as he opened his eyes to see body parts everwhere burnt and mangeled. His hands were shaking as his fangs strated to show before he screamed in horror and started to run.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:09 am

ooc:*giggled*

bic:"What the heck was that? Sounded like some banshee..." June asked looking around but looked to the guys. "Seems someone else was having a tough night like Kila was.

"You two, find out who that was just now and bring them back to the hideout. I have to take the new squire back before the apollites and Baskis find her scent. Geez, this is some night..." Both nods before running to find who that was while June carries Kila back. She didn't speak or could move to wince slightly from the slightest movement. Of course June felt that and looks down to her.

"Easy now; I'm taking you somewhere you can rest. Just bear with me a little longer.." he said to her but she only nods, breathing lightly but the fangs were still shown.

"Hang in their girl..we will help you now..." June said running off with her to their small little hide out.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:16 am

Kiriyu felt so scared that he didnt even know what he was going and ended up on top of a roof just by hopping up 2 walls before trying to get the blood off his face but then started to get the urge to lick. So he does and his eyes start to glow a blood shot red and gold. "W-whats going on?"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:21 am

"Guess June was right.  Seems we found another dark hunter and he's got his first taste of blood.....kinda reminds of me of you, Arma." Jester said looking to him but he only glared to Jester.

"Don't be saying shit about me alright? It was my first time so get off my back.." he grumbled to him as Jester sighed. Always a stubborn one but at least his hearts in the right place.

"Fine fine, Jester. Lets hurry and help him." Arma said but held his gun in his pocket to watch out for the enemy. Jester looked to the other but walks over. "Hey, take it easy, we are allies and here to help you..." He said quietly.

~At hideout~
June got back but had the Kila put in the living room to rest but she was looking to the window, her white hair covering her face and eyes as June was speaking to the head leader explaining what is going on with her.

"So that's what's going on huh? You three found this squire coated in blood but had no idea how she got like that. Were you able to pick up any signs to who did this?"

"We were not able to because we had to get away. Her scent was really strong and we didn't want to attract them to our location." June explains.

"I see, I see.."

"So, is their anything you can do to help her?"

"Hmmmmm, I don't know but from how she looks, she must be the new squire but...I guess she either was changed with the whole fang question. Let me run some tests and see what I find." June nods before turning to go to the girl, holding a cloth to help clean the blood off her face and body. He saw her twitch a bit.

"Hey hey easy....you are safe now.." he said gently as Kila's body relaxed.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:30 am

Kiriyu gripped his sword hearing the crom in Aram's pockect as his eyes became sharp like a snake looikng at Jester "get away from me..... I dont know what the hell is going on. Its freaking me out, I kept wanting to kill"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:32 am

"Jester, put the gun away. You're going to make it seem were out here to kill him, not help him." Arma warned him but he sighed, letting his gun go in his pocket and looking at Kiriyu.

Arma sighed and turns his head to look at him. "Listen, we know why you're like this. Seems like you were changed into a dark hunter by someone. One of us." He stood up but tries to be more friendly.

"Right now, we have another that's back at headquarters but we believe you need to come with us too. There, we can help you in any way we can. Right now, we need to get your killing urge down for a while."

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:45 am

Kiriyu started to hiss for a second before he grabbed his head that felt like it was spinning as his vision got blurry and red. "I dont.... Know... First my so called friends jump me on my 21st birth day today, then I get bit by this crazy snake woman who helps me then trys to kill me. And to top it all off, to save my own life, I find out Im some freak with powers that just now about become the same thing that vampire snake bitch was! Just make it stop." He says freaking out.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:50 am

"That's a load of shit for a bitch like her to do that to you.." Jester mutters under his breath since he's seen really crazy women like that. Why did this world have insane females living among men? He shook his head ignoring that.

"Yeah, that's harsh even on his birthday...sorry you had to go through that man. Either way come with us, we got something back at head quarters to help you out." Arma goes to Kiriyu before helping him up and looked to Jester.

"Lets go and hurry back because now I'm getting the bored feeling again." all he did was nod yes before going to help out as well, both jumping from roof to roof to head back to the hideout. As they did, one Apollite and Baski saw them taking Kiriyu away but knew they might have had the other new squire their too. They both went back to spread the word later on tonight.

~A few minutes passes~
Both Arma and Jester gets to the house but opens the door, going inside with Kiriyu. They both could see June taking care of Kila that was covered in a blanket panting a bit loud, her new fangs now clearly showing.

"Hey, you guys made it and brought another one?" she asked looking.

"Yeah, he's a new dark hunter that got changed by a Baski. We got any more anti medicine to help kill off the urges?" he asked her to see June pick up a small black glass cup and opens the top, having some sweet smell coming from it.

"Here, make him drink this..it will help." she said.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:00 am

After looking at the cup Kiriyu started to drink it but then started gagging after finishing it holding his throat "W-what was in that? "
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:02 am

ooc:going to bed love. You will be online tommorow at 11 I hope..*Hugs*

bic:"it's something to help you with your urges. This little drink should hold off your unstable urges for a few hours. We got extra bottles of the stuff so in case you run out, we have more." June said before taking the cup and putting it down before looking to see Kila tilting her head to the side again still feeling sick.

"How's the new squire? Has she gotten better or said anything to you?"

"Nope. Still sick like and she's not even speaking a single word. I'm trying to keep her calm so she won't hurt herself but rom the looks of it, she's been bitten about 20 times....that would have killed her but it didn't." June explained but she sighed.

"Besides, the leader is still making some test results about her. Oh, and what of the other death hunters?"

"They are still on patrol right now at their own bases. We are on the green till then." Jester said before rubbing his head.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:31 am

As Kiriyu started to calm down his eyes changed into a bright hazzle and his hair start to get just a little longer. He sighed and ask "so whats going on? Just what the hell is a Baski, Dark Hunter or a Apor something thing like that?"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:38 am

"Well, It's hard to explain to you because we might miss some information doing that." June said with her hands crossed over her chest.

"He's right, Kiriyu. We want to be sure you got the right info before saying anything." Jester said to him.

"But..I'm sure one can tell you about it. He knows many things including-" Arma started to say till.....

"Hold on, I can answer him. Besides, you three still need to make sure the new squire is still taken care of you know." The other three turns to see another male show up but he was way older but more handsome like the others in the group.

His dark blue hair tied up behind him wearing all leather black with black booths. "Alright, to answer you. Dark hunters are us. We are night creatures that hunt down the Baski, a half snake and vampire mix and the apollite, demons that are unknown to try to keep immortality but taking souls and blood from the humans or squires." He looked to the Kila still sitting in the chair covered by the blanket.

"If you didn't know or I'm sure you do, both you and Kila are new or was added into this war we are in right now. It's our job to keep humans and squires safe from them because each human soul and blood they take will make them stronger...no matter the cost." He held his hands in his pockets to look around then back to Kiriyu.

"Anyway, names Daniel and I'm the head leader of this place and leader for our base. It seems you and that girl are going to be helping us a lot and I hope you don't mind even if you don't wish to be here." he said looking to see Kila still laying down. Her breathing was deep and slow while her white hair covers her face. Everyone can still see her fangs with blood on her face and body.

"Oh, what did you find out about the girl? Anything that might be helpful for us?"

"A lot but it's something that's never happened before and for the second question, I don't know. I'm still getting the time to understand Kila better. True she's the new squire and it seems she has just started her job three weeks ago when she was human. Sadly, she got bit from a group Baski and Apollite one night, causing her blood to mix with theirs to have what you might say a new blood type." He explains.

"So that means....?" Arma asked curious himself.

"She is what you call the forbidden fruit squire. Her blood with attract any one that is near her..but she might be good in fighting to help us because she's half a dark hunter too." Daniel explains which chocked the other three.

"A dark hunter? No way.." Jester said.

"It is true.....I was just as shocked like you but..it's still a lot to learn about."

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:52 am

"Wait so in other words Im now some kind of soul wanting blood suck freak no thats always been some kind of hunter. Was I ever human to begin with?" Kiriyu said gripping his sword sounding pissed.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:55 am

"You used to be but you barley got some human self in you now. I believe it's just half a Baski and a dark hunter." he said nothing but kept quiet, looking at Kiriyu to wonder how he will take the news. June looked at the other two wondering about the same thing till she spots Kila trying to sit and stand up.

She sighed thinking she might be a bit of work, walking over to make sure she didn't hurt herself in such a state. "Hey, don't move. You still need to get some rest. Now, don't move and-"

Before she could speak, Kila hisses at her as she bearing her fangs, pushing her away and tries to bit into her neck. Arma and jester held her down quickly while she was twitching and grunting from their holds.

"And I'm guessing she's still unstable right now? Will she be able to get calm without lashing at someone? If not, I'm not going to be on duty watch over this little girl." June asked to Daniel but he sighed.

"First of all, don't be mean. She's not used to the sudden change like this. After a while she should be okay when she accepts the blood flowing through her body...The whole process was not as painful but after a while, it can start to."

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:36 am; edited 2 times in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:10 am

Kiriyu started to laugh a bit before crack up saying to himself "this is hopeless. 21 years of being nobody, a loser... A virgin and now to top it all off Im a friggin moster. Wheres the off switch to this shit."
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:13 am

"Their is none Kiriyu because this is a war so it might last for eternity." Daniel explained before seeing June pick up Kila that rests in her arms.

"Yeah, that's the down side of all this shit. Even if you think it's going to end at the final stretch of war, it just keeps going and going." Arma said annoyed while Jester didn't say anything after. He knew how annoying the war was but it's the enemies fault they won't stop. That and killing innocent people for their blood or enjoyment.

"Oh and one last thing. Since it's the rules and you have to follow them, you need to be assigned to a squire. Lucky for you my friend there she is. Hope you are alright with that." he said pointing to Kila that started to open her eyes to look at Kiriyu as she went back to normal. Her eyes were a violet color looking at his own eyes.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:42 am; edited 2 times in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:19 am

"Heheh. Great, so Im stuck with the hot chick thats just like me so I wont be alone. Funny.... I dont even care anymore" Kiriyu said looking down the looking at Kila.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:21 am

"To be honest Kiriyu, you should be lucky you are not alone in this. For how far the wars been going on, many have lost their allies or close companions. From here someone else will be there by your side. Even if it may take some time for her to know that but she'll know it sooner or later." Jester said seeing June putting Kila down on her feet but she said nothing feeling too weak to move, sitting on the floor before looking to her lap and to him.

"Sire, what do we do now? Just plan out some attack or with their defense. I mean, their could be a last stand towards this or it could end up being something bad later on."

"We are on stand by for right now because I don't want to bring any notification to the enemy. Lets just keep a look out from the inside and outside look out for anything that could be a threat." he said to the other three.

"As for you two, try to rest because you will be needing to study up on a few things about your new lives and well....we are sorry you two got involved in this war. We never thought of finding new squires or Dark hunters that'll join us. Think of this as getting away from your old life." Daniel said before he turns and leaves to his room.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:01 am; edited 2 times in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:29 am

Kiriyu said nothing as Daniel left the room before breaking out in small tears and laughter saying "what a joke... Whats the point in living it turns out like this..... And what kind of help am I going to be to you huh? Im as good as dead" he says to Kila
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:32 am

The others had a guess he felt that way and even on his birthday. Being involved in some crazy war and changing only makes others wonder why. Is this world nothing but a war zone for their kind, blood spilled everywhere and dead bodies of the innocent all around. Daniel only hopes the two of them will understand.

Sure, their down in the dumps knowing the same faith for them will never be the same. Nothing in the war showed mercy, no matter who or what it is. Right now, they hope he will understand the reason for this mission. Even to understand more about their new lives from here on out. Daniel turns to head somewhere for a minute to give them some time to think or clear their heads. At least he didn't have to go through speaking about the last resort. If they didn't agree to this, they would have been killed but that was avoidable.

Kila said nothing as she rests on the floor with the blanket still covering her body. The blood stains was gone but June could go and find some spare clothes to give her to change out of the bloody ones Kila was wearing. She was silent to see the other three speaking with one another. It's something she didn't understand yet but it might be one of the experimental section.

This whole thing still was new but scary to her and hopes things will change for the better. Everything in her life never seems to get better but only worse as time passes. She just held onto her dress looking up at Kiriyu again and lets out a small whine. One of her hand reaches to take his coat while just gazing upon him.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:07 am; edited 2 times in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:39 am

"Thats right..... Im as good as dead" Kiriyu said before taking of his coat and moving right in front of Kila.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum