Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:41 pm

(Okay, shacuyo. If you come on, I have one ready for you or if you have an idea for some, please post them. I wanna have fun with my baby.)

~Intro~
The night seems the same to many people, humans walking along the street, others fighting for their lives or more, some trying to stay alive. IN the world today, their were some creatures called the baski whlie Dark hunters were out trying to help out humans that were keeping the town safe from the Baski(new breed half vampire and snake) and the Apollite hunting humans for their souls and blood. As you seem to be trying to work much and not notice, your life will change.........one knew that as she was about to go into a wild turn of her life. Are you ready to join the war for your world?

All that joined this war will either be kept alive or killed, drained of their life or blood, etc. Anything can happen here in this city.

(it's an idea off a book I read from Sherrilyn Kenyon. You are either a dark hunter trying to find a squire to help you or the other types here hunding humans or so)

~character profile~
Name:
race:(A dark hunter, human, baski, or apollite)
type:*for if you are a squire or normal or about to be a new squire)
fighting on which side:(good or bad)
weapons:
skills:
shapeshifting form:(Dark hunters only)
apperance:
bio:(if you want)

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:28 am; edited 4 times in total
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:07 pm

~Charatcer Skeleton~
Name:Kila Melica
race:Half human/half dark hunter
type:New squire
fighting on which side:good
skills:Fights with hands and weapons, also can make weapons
shapeshifting form:None
weapons:*none yet*
apperance:http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
bio:She used to be a full human with a good life in the time but she then had to do alot of things when they got changed. During the 19 year of her birthday, she got attacked by some Apolliets and Baski's dying on the street till before she passed out, someone helped her and saved her life. Without her knowing though, she got changed as well but lifed her life to try and find who saved her. Sadly, she's also got urges for having human, dark hunter, apollite, and Baski's blood. that's why she's the type of forbidden fruit squire in the group.

name:June brooki
race:Dark hunter
type:Fighter
fighting on which side: Good
skills:controling thunder, fire, darkness, about to attack using a move named blind gaze(having her eyes go white but able to look into the body of who she's near)
shapeshifting: Able to change into a half and full black wolf
weapons:Metal knives and wipes, hooded chains, shot gun, samari sword
apperance:
bio:*secret*

name:Arma jozi
race:Apollite
type:Healer and fighter
fighting on which side:Used to be on bad but was changed of his ways
skills:hand to hand combat, healing, fighting with all types of weapons, controling shadows, mind control
weapons:Two pistols, swords, bare knuckles, shotgun, kunai and needles dipped in posion
apperance:http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
bio:Arma used to be on the side of evil trying to kill every dark hunter and human in the city like his old master has taught him. He didn't get used to humans or other types except for his own, the apollites. Before long, he was trapped and betrayed by his own kind when being friends with one dark hunter that they tried to kill but the dark hunters saved him so he owes them all his life.

name:Jester blues
race:dark hunter
type:Weapon specalist
fighting on which side:Good
skills:breaking through rock and other hard material, melting using his own blood, able to freeze everything by a touch
shapeshifting: able to change into a white lion
weapons:A big sword, two machine guns, bows and arrows, his own magic ablities
apperance:
bio:Jester used to be a human before one dark hunter changed him one night ot help use his own powers for good which was a good thing. He didn't want to be left to the side like before as a human but with his new powers, he's also the one that you can go to if you need help.

yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:44 am

So happy to be back

Name: Kiriyu Batsu
Race: Baski/Dark Hunter.... And so little human left
Type: Slayer and Wild card
Fighting for: Good but..... ?
Skills: Beastly reflexs and reaction timing, all around combat and cotrols black flame, white lightning and manipulate blood like crazy.
Weapons: Besides the blades and throwing knives he makes out of his powers just a samurai sword that he never takes out thats just as tall as him.

Bio: On today. His 21st birthday he was just and beaten nearly deat and as if things couldnt get worst but then as somehow was a dark hunter but did even know he had to use his powers to save himself from being eatten. But that was just earlier today. Now he feels like hes losing his mind and just woke up from a black out.
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:54 am

ooc:me missed you! *Kisses* Well, I shall put up the starter for this so hope you will have fun. *winks*

bic:Midnight has striked again for the city of Nomoka as the humans resting in their homes or some hanging out tonight on the streets were not knowing of the unknown war that was happening tonight. Standing on the roof of a building, june, arma, and jester were looking out to find new dark hunters to help them in the war or better yet, new squires that needed help. Many humans don't know what is going on but some did, being taken in to keep safe from the Baski and apollites hunting them.

"Anything yet, Jester?" June asked looking around the strees but he shook his head. "No. I thought the leader said we will find another squire out here tonight...guess he was wrong."
He scratched his head quietly but felt june hit him with her fist. "You idiot, he never lies about it so just come on!" she jumps down with hte other two landing on the sidewalk but kept looking about trying to find something. Before they got father, they stopped, smelling something familar to them; spilled blood in a corner from here. "Did you guys.." "yeah, we did arma."

The three went on ahead, trying to track down the smell before stopping, looking suprised. Laying on the floor coated in blood but hair was covering her face was a girl that looked like she was sick or in pain. ".....is this.." "It must be....." they went over to the girl slowly but see she was indeed a squire but something different about her. The girl named Kila was had some fangs in her mouth but her whole body was coated in blood. "Hey girl? Hey, you okay?" June asked but Kila didn't move or speak, gently opening her eyes to show them a dark redish silver color. ".........lets take her back. Maybe the leader can figure out what is up." the other two nod and sees her pick her up, showing two or a few bites on her body and mainly her neck.
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:06 am

Occ: Oh you know I will, baby Wink

Bic: Kiriyu woke up covered in blood and guts shivering as he opened his eyes to see body parts everwhere burnt and mangeled. His hands were shaking as his fangs strated to show before he screamed in horror and started to run.
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:09 am

ooc:*giggled*

bic:"What the heck was that?" June asked looking around but looked to the guys. "You two, find out who that was now. I have to take the new squire back before the apollites and Baskis find her scent." Both nods before running to find who that was whlie june carries Kila back. she didn't speak or move still while breathing lightly but the fangs or so were still shown.

"Hang in their girl..we will help you now..." June said running off with her to their small little hide out.
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:16 am

Kiriyu felt so scared that he didnt even know what he was going and ended up on top of a roof just by hopping up 2 walls before trying to get the blood off his face but then started to get the urge to lick. So he does and his eyes start to glow a blood shot red and gold. "W-whats going on?"
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:21 am

"Guess June was right but seems as if he's another dark hunter and he's got his first taste of blood....." Jester said looking to him but he held his gun in his pocket to watch out for the enemy. Arma looked to the other but walks over. "Hey, take it easy, we are allies and here to help you..." He said quietly.

~At hideout~
June got back but had the Kila put in the living room to rest but she was looking to the window, her white hair covering her face and eyes as june was speaking to the head leader explaining what is going on with her. "So that' the point. We found the squire coated in blood or so. We need to know why?" "..hmmmmm, from how she looks, she must be the new squire but..I don't get of the fangs she has. Let me test and see what I find." June nods before turning to go to the girl, holding a cloth ot help clean the blood off her face and body, seeing her twitch a bit. "easy....you are safe now.."
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:30 am

Kiriyu gripped his sword hearing the crom in Aram's pockect as his eyes became sharp like a snake looikng at Jester "get away from me..... I dont know what the hell is going on. Its freaking me out, I kept wanting to kill"
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:32 am

"Jester, put the gun away." Arma warned him but he sighed, letting his gun go and looking at Kiriyu. "Listen, we know why you are like this. It's cuz of you trying to get used to being changed into a dark hunter. One of us." He stood up but tries to be more friendly. "Right now, we have another that's back at headquarters but we believe you need to come with us too. WE can help you and get rid of your killing urge for a while."
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:45 am

Kiriyu started to hiss for a second before he grabbed his head that felt like it was spinning as his vision got blurry and red. "I dont.... Know... First my so called friends jump me on my 21st birth day today, then I get bit by this crazy snake woman who helps me then trys to kill me. And to top it all off, to save my own life, I find out Im some freak with powers that just now about become the same thing that vampire snake bitch was! Just make it stop." He says freaking out.
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:50 am

"harsh, even on his birthday...*sighs* come on, we got something back at head quarters to help you out." Arma goes to Kiriyu before helping him up and looked to Jester. "lets go and hurry back." all he did was nod yes before going to help out as well, both jumping from roof to roof to head back to where the other dark hunters were. As they did, one Apollite and Baski saw them taking Kiriyu away but knew they might have had the other new squire their too. They both went back to spread the word later on tonight.

~A few mintues passes~
Both Aram and jester gets to the house but opens the door, going inside. They both could see June taking care of Kila that was covered in a blanket while panting a bit loud, her new fangs showing. "Hey, you guys made it and brought another one?" she asked looking.

"Yeah, he's a new fresh dark hunter that got changed by a Baski seems like it. We got any more anti medicine to help kill off the urges?" he asked her to see June pick up a small black glass cup and opens the top, having some sweet smell comming from it. "Here, make him drink this..it will help." she said.
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:00 am

After looking at the cup Kiriyu started to drink it but then started gagging after finishing it holding his throat "W-what was in that? "
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:02 am

ooc:going to bed love. You will be online tommorow at 11 I hope..*Hugs*

bic:"it's something to help you with your urges. They should hold off for a few hours." June said before taking the cup and putting it down before looking to see Kila tilting her head to the side again still feeling sick.

"How's the new squire?" "still sick like. I'm trying to keep her calm so she won't hurt herself...from the looks of it, she's been bitten about 20 times....that would have killed her but it didn't." June explained but she sighed. "Besides, the leader is still making some test results about her. Oh, and what of the other death hunters?"

"They are still on patorl right now at their own bases. We are on the green till then." Jester said before rubbing his head.
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:31 am

As Kiriyu started to calm down his eyes changed into a bright hazzle and his hair start to get just a little longer. He sighed and ask "so whats going on? Just what the hell is a Baski, Dark Hunter or a Apor something thing like that?"
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:38 am

"Well, I can answer that." The other three turns to see another male but he was way older but more hansome like the others in the group. His dark blue hair tied up behind him wearing all leather black with black booths. "Alright, to answer you. Dark hunters are us. We hunt down the BAski, a half snake and vampire mix and the apollite, demons that are unknown to try to keep immortality but taking souls and blood from the humans or squires." He looked to the Kila still sitting in the chair covered by the blanket.

"But from you and her, you two must be new or was added to this war we are in right now. It's our job to keep humans and squires safe from them cuz each human soul and blood they take will make them stronger..." He held his hands in his pockets before looking to Kiriyu. "Anyway, names Daniel and I'm the head leader of this place and leader for our base. It seems you and that girl are two new adds to this." he said looking to see Kila still laying down. she kept breathing deeply whlie her white hair covers her face but her fangs were still showing with blood on her face and body.

"Oh, what did you find out about the girl?" "Alot but it's something that's never happened before....somehow, yes, she's the new squire....sadly, somehow she got bit from alot of Baski and apollite causing her blood to mix with theirs to have what you might say a new blood type. It's like you can say, she's what you called the forbidden fruit squire. Her blood with atract any one that is near her..but she might be good in fighting to help us cuz she's half a dark hunter too."
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:52 am

"Wait so in other words Im now some kind of soul wanting blood suck freak no thats always been some kind of hunter. Was I ever human to begin with?" Kiriyu said gripping his sword sounding pissed.
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:55 am

"You used to be but you barley got some human self in you now but just half a baski and a dark hunter I think." he said nothing but kept quiet, looking quiet. June looked at the other two before seeing kila being quiet, gently seeing her quietly trying to sit up.

"Hey, don't move. You still need to get used to you-" Before she could speak, Kila hisses at her while bearing her fangs, pushing her away and tries to bit into her neck but arma and jester held her down while she was twitching. "And I'm guessing she's still unstable at the time?" "That too....she should be okay when she accepts the blood going into her body..."
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:10 am

Kiriyu started to laugh a bit before crack up saying to himself "this is hopeless. 21 years of being nobody, a loser... A virgin and now to top it all off Im a friggin moster. Wheres the off switch to this shit."
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:13 am

"Their is none.......this is a war so it might last for eternity." Daniel explained before seeing june pick up Kila whlie she was resting in her arms. "And, since it's a rule, you need to be assigned to a squire and there she is." he said pointing to Kila that gently opens her eyes to look at Kiriyu as her eyes slowly went back to normal but a violet color looking at his own eyes.
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:19 am

"Heheh. Great, so Im stuck with the hot chick thats just like me so I wont be alone. Funny.... I dont even care anymore" Kiriyu said looking down the looking at Kila.
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:21 am

"You should be lucky you are not alone in this." jester said before seeing june putting Kila down on her feet but she said nothing but too weak to move, sitting on the floor before looking to her lap but then up to him. "Sire, what do we do now?" "We are on stand by right now; just keep outside and a look out. You two, try to rest cuz you will be needing to study up on a few things about your new lives and well....we are sorry you two got involved in this war..." Daniel said before he turns and leaves to his room.
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:29 am

Kiriyu said nothing as Daniel left the room before breaking out in small tears and laughter saying "what a joke... Whats the point in living it turns out like this..... And what kind of help am I going to be to you huh? Im as good as dead" he says to Kila
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:32 am

Kila said nothing or couldn't speak, gently looking down a bit sad while thinking quietly. She just gently held onto her dress while looking up to him gently but whines a bit, now reaching to grip onto his coat.
yin_yang_butterfly11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:39 am

"Thats right..... Im as good as dead" Kiriyu said before taking of his coat and moving right in front of Kila.
shacuyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top