Roleplay Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

2 posters

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Go down

Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp) - Page 11 Empty Re: Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:49 pm

"whats with the face? You feel sick?" Kiryu asked finally getting to the kitchen
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp) - Page 11 Empty Re: Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:49 pm

".....No..." she shook her head not knowing what to say but the words seem to have just come out. "I...I'm just lost in thought right now and trying to clear my mind. I hope it's not a bother or anything.." she mutters looking at the table.

"Was their something wrong?"

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:08 pm

"Look... Im sorry about what I said earlier. I dont know what came over me, it like i was possessed" he said rubbing his haed
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:12 pm

"Possessed?" she read about that way back in her younger years due to some friends thinking about that. Kila was never understanding about spiritual powers of something taking over a human. Now it sounded pretty odd or scary to her. However, she only shook her head to wave her hand.

"I...I don't blame you for that nor am I angry with you, Kiriyu. I don't mind being a tool someone can use or at least try to be used. I'm used to that sort of thing which is why I figure I wouldn't be of any help to you guys like tonight. I didn't do anything but hide and cower in fear....." Kila said quietly not looking to him but kept her head down.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:22 pm

"No thats not it at all. Id never use you at all.... Your my friend remember" he says looking sad
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:25 pm

Kila said nothing but gently lifts up her head to look down at the table. Why was he saying sorry to her? He didn't do anything wrong because she wouldn't be angry at him for something that slipped past his lips tonight. "I know and again it's fine, Kiriyu. Maybe it's just me being silly over nothingI know I'm not that good with fighting or defending right now so the others have to train me a lot...same with just being your food in case you get weak." she mutters rubbing her arm.

"I guess from what I've seen through my eyes I don't know what else I can do to be more useful than what I am. As the forbidden fruit......." she whispered but he heard it to make her look up at Kiriyu again.

"Anyway, it's getting late so...I'm going to get some sleep so that might help get rid of this headache I got."

She gets up from the chair and walks by him but when she did, small flashes went through his head quickly before they stopped. Something that somehow showed a very old life than this one. What could that mean for Kila and Kiryu? Did they meet in the past before or was this just a sudden image?

"I-I'll see you tomorrow in the morning, Kiryu. Good night." She left the kitchen and heads upstairs to a room to get some sleep.

On the table where she was, a few small drops of her blood was on there from her biting her arm or lip hard while they were talking.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:20 pm

Kiryu looked down as he walked over to the table seeing the blood. He stood there then wiped it up with finger and licked it up. ".....Kila"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:07 am

"Are you sure you don't want me to clean that? We don't need something infecting that and make you sick." June asked worried as Kila was wrapping it up carefully with some bandages she got from June.

"I'm fine June but thanks for asking. I'm just tired with my head hurting. So maybe a little sleep should help me feel better." she said gently fixing her night gown June also gave her before sitting on the bed in her new room.

"Alright Kila, Just shout if you need something and I'll come to help you with whatever you need." she nods as June leaves the room and Kila tries to sleep. June did head to the see the other two arguing but she sighed, breaking it up.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:51 pm

Kiryu walked to the lab seeing the computers and saying "ok..... where do I start?"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:58 pm

June was seeing the other two go to their rooms but she was outside keeping an eye out for the night but said nothing.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:37 pm

Kiryu saw something on a table and seen how much power it could give out and what type it was. He took out his sword and put it on the table. Shortly after seeing the results his eyes widened saying "Wh-what kind of blade is this?"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:59 pm

June was still keeping watch but the guys were sleeping as Kila was as well in her room. Daniel was there too but he was studying on something checking on the status of the dark hunters in the city.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:40 pm

Kiryu looked scared letting a drop of blood fall on the blade making it glow red then added some of his own making it worse a it send off kind of weird screech making cover his ear. "Wh-what the hell?!"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:46 pm

Daniel and june heard it, covering their ears in pain while seeing Arma and Jester screaming in pain, hearing the noise as well. "What is that!?!" they shouted covering their ears from the painful noise.

While for Kila she was crying and screaming tossing and turning in the bed. Her eyes actually started to bleed from the high pitch noise and feeling some coming out of her nose and mouth. Whatever was happening was making her bleed furiously.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:33 pm

Kiryu started to lose it using his power to wreck the room as he knocked the blade off the table making the noise stop but he was still spazzing.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:34 pm

June, jester, and arma panted a bit but looking around seeing nothing destroyed from such a noise. However, something about that noise felt familiar to them.

"That was.....fuck." Arma mutters rubbing his ears feeling a headache now.

"What was that-" June started to say before he stops, hearing Daniel's voice that was of a worried panic tone.

"Daniel? What's the matter?!" June asked seeing his worried expression on his face.

"Guys, you got to get down here right away! Their's something's up with Kila! I don't know what but something is wrong."

They rush to see what was going on before seeing blood under Kila's door but it was silent inside of her room. "Is she okay?"

"I don't know.....I didn't know if I should have went in to see so I called you guys...."

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:52 pm

The sword stooped glowing but red and silver switched places. As Kiryu stood up from behind the table his hair was a long silver white as his eyes glowed and his fangs showed growling as smoke came out his mouth.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:56 pm

Daniel and june was about to open the door but stops sensing something. "Arma and Juster, go and check on Kiryu right away. We got Kila."

Both nods and goes to find him as Daniel and June looked at one another and looks to the door. Daniel grabs the door knob and slowly opens Kila's room but as he did that, he quickly stops looking surprised.

Her whole room was covered in blood that came from her, even the wall, floor, bed, windows, etc, were soaked deep in blood.

"Sir?"

"Shhhhh.." he points to the bed while seeing Kila laying on it but didn't move.

"Kila?...are you okay? What the hell happened in here?" June asked before seeing her twitch and slowly sit up, her body covered. She looked down feeling the blood staining her skin leaving red tattoos on her body. The blood that was on her gown even changed into blood that moved around her like snakes, her white hair was red too before looking up at the blood stained window.

"oh shit..Kila?....can you hear us?" Daniel said but she said nothing, slowly looking at her blood coated hand quiet.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:03 pm

Kiryu started to sniker hysterically as his sword float to his hand and walked the steps as his hair got longer and got pointy as he grew red claws.

Occ: crap this is heating up too. WE R GENIOUSES
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:07 pm

ooc:*smiled* yeah..big time

bic:Both June and daniel looked to her walking into the room slowly but hears a small splash from their feet, making Kila hear it. They said nothing trying to stay still before she lowers her hand, making the door slam shut. June and Daniel looked at that but sees Kila slowly turn around to face them.

Her head was leaning down to look at the floor but she lifts her head up to show her hair covering her face. They both was able to see the lower part of her face that shows a small insane smile on her lips.

"......"

"Kila-" before June spoke, some blood vines pins her to the wall hard, seeing her wincing in pain. How in the world did she become so strong so soon? June now tired to get free from her but the grip from the bloody vines was too strong.

"Kila, wake up! We are your allies! Snap out of it!" Daniel shouted taking out his sword but sees her disappear behind him. She then kicked him hard in the back before he could do anything. Some of the blood moves to hold him down next against the ground. Kila said nothing but slowly walks over to Daniel as her blood goes into her hand forming into a blood coated dagger.

Jester and Arma stops but sees the wrecked computer room then sees Kiryu's new look." the hell!?"

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:18 pm

Kiryu drags his blade against the wall sending a bloody screech that sounded like demons screaming through the building as he eyes were hiden walking up the stairs toward them

Occ: oh theyre scary
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:21 pm

ooc:*nods*

bic:Jester and Arma winced in pain from the noise but tries to attack him to make him stop. Kila heard the noise but she was chocking Daniel's throat while holding the blade near his throat before stabbing into his arm, hearing him scream in pain.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:29 pm

Kiryu appered behind them with blood dripping down his now glowing sword. In slow motion detail he slid down under Jester then front fliped onto the ceiling while slicing his chest then fell off while turning and cutting Arams back.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:31 pm

Arma winced in pain not able to move from the deep slash to the back. While for Jester, he jumps up hitting and came down towards Kiryu to punch him dead in the face. He didn't even hear the screaming from Daniel while Kila knocks him out, slowly turning to face June that was still against the wall.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:41 pm

Kiryu let himself get hit by a knuckle as he spun with the punch to turn throwing of Jester's center of gravity stabbing through his shoulder then spun back just as quick to pull out the blade kick him in Arma down the stairs. He turned back continuing to walk
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum