Roleplay Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

2 posters

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

Go down

Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp) - Page 21 Empty Re: Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:13 pm

Both their sword were broken but Kiryus was still longer. Hiryu sabbed in Kiryus chest but it wasnt enough to kill him. However even though Kiryus was longer he had his sword past Hiryu, showing he couldve killed Hiryu. "........Why?" Hiryu asked looking confused.

"Because I didnt want to hurt Kika. I know she would devistated if you were to die and leave her alone..... Dont you get it............. You dont have to have human in you to have the child survive.....You just.... need love" Kiryu said passing out.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp) - Page 21 Empty Re: Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:16 pm

Kila looked but was shocked seeing that. "Kiryu!!" she dashes to his side worried while catching him in her arms, looking at him. She said nothing but cries hugging him to let him rest but Kika goes to her mate to help him, healing Hiryu slowly.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:25 pm

"...Kika... I finaly see why he was stronger than me for that moment.... Its beacuse that he loved that girl so much that her wouldn't allow himself to give up..... Even knowing they could die.... Hed die with her and the child knowing that they had that breif moment happiness. He wasnt a coward like your king"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:33 pm

"You're not a coward my king. Even if this happened, you are still my love and the one I want to be with. Nothing will change my love for you and nothing will cause me to hate you." Kika touches his cheek to kiss his forehead. "Besides, I love you and I always will." she said but sees Kila still hugging her mate.

"Besides, maybe something will happen later on for us. Something will can deal with....together." Before she could kiss his forehead again, a suddenly feeling came before her. This feeling wasn't a good one and caused her to cover her mouth feeling sick but Kila was feeling the same.

"What the he.....*stomach gurgling*" Kika looked down at her mate before to the side, throwing up and seeing some blood mixed in it and Kila too.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:47 pm

"Kika!....." Hiryu said but realising what that meant grabbing the broken blade out of Kiryu and zapping him to wake him up.

"What? Whats going on" he says waking up but sees Kila throwing up and holding her "Kila? Whats happening?"

"Their pregnant" Hiryu said holding Kika
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:52 pm

"D-damn it..." Kika said coughing but looked down feeling another wave coming but she did try to relax her body to ease the feeling down. "That was a real lame time for you to kick in you know? Could have given me a warning you know." she said to her stomach but threw up even more blood feeling it's power.

"W-wait were both per-pregnant? b-but how?" Kila said looking to Kika but she looked quiet then remembers. "That night might explain it and since I was taking over your body you got pregnant so we might be getting twins or so." Kika said but held her head.

"B..but I thought it was a good moment we get to be mothers-" Kika hisses at Kila to stop her.

"Don't you get it!? IF we don't find a way to balance the power of these kids when they come out, they will kill everything even us!" she said mad but calms down feeling sicker now.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:59 pm

"You said the babies can only kill if the mothers dont have enough energy right?" Kiryu asked tinking.

"Yes, thats mainly what happens if t___ Wait...... Thats worth the shot" Hiryu said snapping his finger repairing the blades
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:02 am

"W-what's going on?" Kila asked but kika tries to sit up but couldn't move from the pain.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:14 am

"Were going to give you all the extra power we stole. That should be enough to keep the babies from killing you" Hiryu said grabbing his blade

"And if this doesnt work we love you so much and will die with you was a family" Kiryu said with a smile grabbing his.

"I am a king of all that is half" "As you stand before the king you shall be given" "The blessings and the gifts of the true king"[/i] They both chanted as a magic seal surrounded Kika and Kila as they stabbed the swords into there stomacks not hurting them or the kids as they gave them all of their energy from the blades.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:17 am

They both felt no pain but looked at the swords stabbing into them while remaining silent, waiting to see what would happen. Somehow thanks to the energy that went inside of Kila and Kika actually relax the feeling down to feel normal. "W-what the-" Kika looked at her stomach.

"It worked...what the heck? I thought they have killed us." Kila said but rubs hers stomach.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:32 am

Both Kiryu and Hiryu sighed at the sametime.

Occ: BRB PROMISE
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:57 am

ooc:Okay love

bic:Kika sits up rubbing her belly while Kila was already looking at her stomach then to her mate.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:42 am

"So.... What are you two doing from here?" Kiryu asked rubbing Kila's belly.

Hiryu looked relaxed into Kika's eyes and holding her saying "rule and serve my people of course.... But with that, I have to serve my queen and wife to along with our offspring"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:23 am

"You're...still going to rule the city and kingdom here?" Kila asked but Kika sighed trying to sit up but stops, feeling a bit of pain but looks to her.

"Trust me on this, even if I'm pregnant with his offspring and you are with Kiryu's, that won't stop me for being by my king's side."

"I..I see.." Kila said but Kika sighed. "Though since you are like us it might be safe if you lived in the kingdom with us." she said but then looked down to her stomach.

"We have a special room that can help when the babies do come to this world, it can hold back the energy they will release. Living out there might destroy everything from the energy." she said seeing Kila worried more.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:30 pm

"Then if will save our child we'll do it" Kiryu said smiling knowing everything would be okay.

Hiryu grinned saying "very well then..... Kika.... It looks like were have our first knights after you two consive"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:28 pm

"Seems so." Kika said touching hiryu's cheek but tries to sit up ignoring her sick stomach but looking to the other two, seeing kila hugging kiryu.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:51 pm

"Well then.... *picks Kika up* victory is ours!" Hiryu shouted grinning to the others.

Kiryu just held onto Kila saying "Kila....... I love you"

Occ: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *poke*
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:55 pm

ooc:Hi baby! :3

bic:"I love you too, Kiryu." Kila said tired like but hugs him gently, hearing the cheering before June shows up to bow to the king and queen. "Your majesty, your kingdom is back to normal again as you can see. The other king and queen put some magic on it to change so now it's normal." she said to them.

"Good work June, gather everyone as we are heading there." she said as June bows and disappears. Kika did hold onto Hiryu hearing the cheering from outside.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:22 pm

"Alright everyone. Lets head home" Hiryu said making a magic circle take them to their kindom
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:25 pm

The others heads to the kingdom while they saw the four appear in front of the main gates with two guards opening the doors for the king and queen. The inside was all decorated of silver, red, black, green, etc. Statues and pillars that held flames of blue, black, and red. Even two thrones were ahead for Kika and Hiryu. The guards bows to them but sees them walk in.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:55 pm

"It feels good to be back" Hiryu said walking in along with Kiryu who was holding Kila saying "this place..... is huge"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:57 pm

"Well, it was more bigger than this years ago but still good." Kika said while holding onto her king, seeing June show up to bow. Her clothes changed to show a warrior/servant dress with her weapons on her side.

"Queen Kika and king Hiryu. Your bed chambers is fixed, same for theirs too. the guards are checking the kingdom to see everything is being fixed up. We already got someone making some food for you to eat to relax for the time being and keeping an eye out for enemies." she said seeing Kila's shocked face.

"Wow, you sure work fast. But what about-"

"Daniel, Arma, and Jester are fine, their helping the guards outside and the other dark hunters too." she said but bows to the four.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:14 pm

Occ: I almost forgot. How was your day love?

Bic: "Very well. Thank you June, but as pleased as I am to be back. Please, do make sure you enjoy yourself as well. Your may be a servant but not a slave. Take it easy, thats an order" Hiryu says sitting on his throne with Kika on his lap.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:46 am

ooc:it was fine but I'm mad now because I couldn't rp with you yesterday last night

bic:"Um, yes sir." June said still bowing before disappearing in flames to do something else. "You two better come on up." Kika said looking at kila and kiryu before she looked up to them then to her mate. "This is.....surprising huh?" she said.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:39 am

Occ: Whys that?

Bic: "Yes.... Who wouldve thought we'd find ourselves a pair of.... us" Hiryu said with a laugh.

Kiryu looked up at the throne then grinned sitting on it with Kila in his arms saying "heh.... You were just as strong power wise"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum