Roleplay Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

2 posters

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp) - Page 20 Empty Re: Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:33 pm

the king glared before taking aim and jumps down tackling Kiryu down so they could fight but Kila got scared moving away but June sees them from a window. "Your hignesses! this way!" she said waving to a exit for them. Kika looked but was holding onto Hiryu.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp) - Page 20 Empty Re: Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:43 pm

Hiryu saw June and said "Kika.... Take Kila and get out of here. Ill be there shotly" as he softly put her down looking real serious at the fight.

Kiryu flipped the king off him then sent a huge white flame dragon at him then a black lightning dragon wrapping around it.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:46 pm

Kika nods knowing what he was thinking, going to kila and picks her up. "Wait, what about-"

"We need to leave! They'll be fine." Kika said now running as june kills another baski that tries to attack. "Hurry, this way!" june said running helping the queen while the king gets up but hits the ground, summoning up a barrier to bounce it back at him.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:53 pm

Kiryu roar flying through his own attack taking damage but fusing it with his own body and sword slashing through the barrier and lighting flame kick at the kings chest.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:58 pm

the king winced but slashes deep into Kiryu's chest, punching him back into a wall glaring. "you killed my mate. I'll kill your own with that bast*** kings own and make them both mine." he snarled about to kill kiryu.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:14 pm

Right before Hiryu was about to deliver a killing blow to the king with a magic attack he couldn't belive his eyes as for the first time in his life he shook in fear. "...Impossible"

"I.... Will never let Kila... Become... Your whore" Kiryu stood up slowly afther the slash glowing not only red nut white as well as one eye became white and the other red. All over the baski started dying off as their blood and souls started rushing into him as his wound instantly healed. Kiryu roar loudly as if he were a beast himself as red streaks showed in his hair he slashed his blade at the king one last time sending a gigantic black and white wave of flaming electrical magic that even split the ground in half.

shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:16 pm

the screams of the king was heard but the others outside heard that, shocked at the sudden power that was felt. Kila looked scared and worried but Kika was frozen in fear. "W-what power i-is this? that's never..happened before." she said but looks to June that was in the same way.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:28 pm

Hiryu grinned stiealing all the soul from the appolite laughing hysterically glowing a sliver blue the same as Kiryu but different colors seeing the king being knocked to him then simply but quckly slices him in half saying "serves you right for trying to steal my woman"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:31 pm

"W...what is happening in there?" June asked Kika but she still remained silent, not knowing what to say but looked at the other dark hunters that was waiting for orders or seeing the same thing.

"What is going on?...how can he....*looks to Kila*is she the reason?" Kika looked to see Kila crying worried for Hiryu.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:44 pm

"The king is dead..... Finally my Kila can live in peace" Kiryu said sighing.

Hiryu grinned snapping their fingers and making them appear down the street from everyone "Both you and Kila..... Are reincarnations of me and Kika."
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:47 pm

"W-were what?" Kila said but Kika was by Hiryu with arms on her chest but she was looking between both her and him.

"It's true but it's actually surprising as well. It's like you are both new reborns of us but a lot more dangerous like us." she said but Kila looked shocked.

"Wait so..."

"You two are more powerful but we are still the king and queen.....I guess from a older time." she said looking to them both.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:59 pm

"You see the reason why your stronger is because you were something we never were." Hiryu said holding Kika

Kiryu looked at the two realizing and saying "we were human.... Which is exactly why you used us to fight them so you could take their power"

"Exactly" Hiryu replies as the king and queens power flow him and Kika. "Now theres only one thing to do." he says slowly letting go of Kika drawing his sword.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:00 pm

"Wait..what are you.." Kila was confused but Kika summons up her blood scythe while looking to her. "You know what needs to be done right?" she asked her.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:18 pm

"No Kika...... This is a battle of kings" Hiryu said looking dead at Kiryu.

"King? What are you saying?" Kiryu asked confused.

"You know why we were betrayed and sealed away? Because we wanted to make the ultimate forbidden fruit, so they got scared and took us out. If I just let you go about your way and just let you bare a child whose not even strong enough to handle their own powers and die at birth.......... *flash steps about to slash Kiryu but just got blocked* Then if me and Kika bare a child they'd suffer the same fate!!!"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:25 pm

"Kiryu!"Kila was about to stop them but Kika stops her, shaking her head no. She tries to get past Kika to help Kiryu but she tenses up feeling the blade glowing in some dark energy.

"Why are you stopping me?! I don't want him to get hurt!"

"You can't interfere in this, Kila. they have to do this to prove if you and him can train the child if you do the forbidden ritual to make you pregnant. *looks to Kila* Trust me, a forbidden fruit child is someone more powerful than even me and my king." she said but Kila got worried watching the two fight.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:38 pm

"You want to fight because your sceard your child may not live if your weaker *pushes Hiryu away* your crazy! You see how strong you are why do you think itll die." Kiryu says just barely blocking Hiryu's attacks getting scratches everywhere but gets kicked pissing Hiryu off.

Hiryu knocks Kiryu through a building shouting "YOU FOOL! YOU THINK I WANT TO PUT KIKA THROUGH THAT PAIN ON A CHANCE OF FAILING?! YOU MOST NOT LOVE GIRL AS MUCH AS YOU SAY!!!!!" send a huge wave of energy through the building destroying it and hurting Kiryu but Kiryu comes back slashing angery cutting Hiryu in the arm. "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO MEEEEEEE!"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:41 pm

Kila begins to cry watching this but Kika didn't cry nor moved, her eyes watching the fight and of her mate. She knew the dangers and the pain of giving birth to a forbidden fruit child. Sure human females were just as bad but forbidden fruit children were something unhuman wise. Only one couple has done it many years ago and were killed along with the baby.

With the heavy heart, Kika and Hiryu banned the ritual to keep their people safe but some have still tried it but still got in trouble. She knew the reasons but looked to the them again.

"........"

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:56 pm

Hiryu growled gripping Kiryu by his hair then slashed his arm and began choklng him and burning him with white "THEN SAY IT! SAY YOUR NOT AFRAID HURTING KILA!" Kiryu was getting choked but looked down saying "I am........ I am afraid of hurting Kila. Im terrified of knowing that if we have a child they might die before getting the chance to their loving parents..... But if Im a king *grips Hiryu's arm* THEN IM GONNA BE STRONG TO SAVE MY CHILD" as he swings his sword through Hiryu's shoulder and kicking him back and charging up.

Hiryu held his shoulder then grinned looking at Kika
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:03 pm

Kila was crying but she looks to him, gently giving a small baby smile, knowing he was going to help her even from that. Kika sighed but looked at them both before looking away, going to her king but Kila stops her with a gentle hold on her wrist. "Wait, I need to know if you can answer me. Did you and him...try to have a child?"

Kika tenses up hearing the question that her heart burned from sadness but anger She didn't say anything for a second but looked down to sigh.

"Yes.."

"......R-really?"

"300 years ago we did and we still wanted to but we never did. After we banned the whole thing with bearing children, others still had tried to do it. However they end up dead. Even with the danger, we were thinking of having a baby ourselves to love, and care for but....*a bit mad* they warned us about it. They said it was too dangerous for us to try and have a baby calling it the forbidden fruit child. The child as I said is most powerful. Even dangerous than me and the king because they feel on everything they see."

"Really?"

"Yes. The races of this world, blood, souls, even life. the baby feeds on the mother's life, blood, and soul to keep strong through the months, causing you to feel sick, throw up, light headed, you name it. They are that dangerous...."

"Oh my...then how.." Kila stops to let her finish.

"We didn't know how bad it was till they told us a couple has tried it and a female was pregnant with a baby but what we saw...*looked down a bit scared* it was too horrible to see. The couple was killed by their child's power, blood everywhere and the bodies...they were.......gone. After that night, we both thought about still having a family because we were strong enough but they stopped us before we started, sealing me and him away."

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:17 pm

"The forbidden child isnt just something they feared because the of the possible consiqences. But because if successful they would become to powerful to control and bring an end to the world. Do you know what its like... To be seperated because people are scared of what you could make.... To be with your love foever but never have a child you can call your own...... For that reason alone I have to fight......" Hiryu says as both their powers spike through the city as they disappear as loud slashed of their blades echo destroying buildings as they both land from lightning dragons bloody. "FOR THAT REASON I WILL DEFEAT YOU!"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:25 pm

Kika and Kila just watched but kila was crying looking down to think but she still wanted to be a mommy to a baby.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:39 pm

"Hiryu...... I feel the same" Kiryu said looking more determined

Both move their blades to their right as they walked to eachother and when they got close the vanished. A loud slash was heard then Kiryu appeared with Hiryu behind him. As they turned Hi slash down while Ki was to the side. Ki tried to run and stab Hi but Hi moved to the side spinning and kicking Ki to the groung making him bounce then tries to slash him but Ki does a barrel roll slashing at Hi while getting up. Hi dodged that last attack then spun his blade and tried to cut Ki in half but Ki flipped His blade and kicked him in the face then tried to cut his head off but Hi ducked flam punching Ki in the gut slamming him into the ground.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:43 pm

Kika said nothing but kept a strong face watching her mate fighting Kila's mate. She also didn't find this enjoyable to watch the love of her life fighting the other but at times, she grew worried because of it. She did look at Kila while hearing soft breathing from her saying nothing.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:57 pm

Hi tried to stab Ki in the heart but Ki popped up of the ground lightning kicking Hi in the chest knocking him into the wall and rushing to stab him but gets slashed in the gut stopping him in his tracks. Hi then tries to cut his head but Ki dodges cuttiing Hi across the chest but got kicked back. Both looked as if they were on their last legs walking to the middle of the street swords glowing staring eachother down.

"Ki" "Hi" "RYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" They both shouted lunging in for the final blow both stabbing as a bright flash of energy glows
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:58 pm

Kika shields her eyes from it but Kila was hiding from it on the ground, wincing a bit now. Both still showed power unlike anything else in this world but back then, many still would fear this because of it.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum