Roleplay Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

2 posters

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Go down

Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp) - Page 19 Empty Re: Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:12 am

"MMMHMHMHMHMHAHAHAHA! Ohhhhh, theyre angery. Very angery" Hiryu said walking down the stairs holding Kika's hand. "June, they'll most likely send most of their strongest up from. As blood thirsty as I dont want my people to die so when they come I want you and the other to attack from the sides. Im trusting you"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp) - Page 19 Empty Re: Death awaits me(All out type and romance rp)

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:16 am

Kika walks down holding her beloved's hand but she looked to June while she bows her head. "Yes your highness."

"Oh so cute..I'm sure you won't fail us will you?" Kika said using her finger to pull June closer that she blushed to nod. "Good girl...do what you must." she said letting go but sees June run off to do as she was ordered to.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:34 am

Hiyru grinned saying "I see your taking a liking to your new pet"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:35 am

"Yes, she's cute. I'm sure she will do well in helping us." Kika said looking to her king to kiss his cheek, seeing more of their followers heading through the portal to the other side.
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:51 am

Hiyru smiled holding his queen saying "shall we?"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:55 am

"Yes, my king." Kika said smiling but looks to see her marks glowing. She looked at the portal, holding her other hand out to make a seal show, having a image view for her to see.

"Hmmm, seems they made it to the other side with June." Kika kept watching but sees the others now fighting off some apollites away and some baski but June was keeping them safe, telling them to move on with the guys.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:09 am

"Seems we made the right choice in picking her" Hiyru said picking Kika up and walking in the portal and staying in the back waving his arm to strenghten the dark hunters
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:12 am

The dark hunters felt their kings power, charging at the kingdom that was in front of them trying to knock the front gates down. Even some of the other baski tries to stop them, only to get killed by June that got stopped by them.

"NO! HOW DID YOU FIND US!?" the queen shouted shocked and mad but Kika smirked.

"Guess we just couldn't get away from your horrible stench. It's over, bitch and you're going down!" she shouts but the queen grew angry, summoning up more of her army to attack them but June cuts them in half so the army can get into her kingdom and destroy it.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:28 am

"Its time we summon out trump cards. Are you ready Kika?" Hiryu asked touching hands with her letting Kiryu with his own body with a red sword
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:41 am

"Ready as I'll ever be." Kika nods slowly while focusing her powers to let Kila show herself slowly now. The blood still remained around her hands this time but the extra bit went back into her cut to gain more control as before.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:46 am

Kiryu grinned with his glowing red eyes seeing Kila saying "thank you. For keeping Kila safe for me. So let me pay you back by taking out these clowns"

Hiryu grinned saying "pleasure doing business"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:34 am

Kila blinks her eyes when she was normal again, looking at her arms and then to the others. Their was so much going on that she wasn't sure just what is happening right now. "W..what is this? What is..."

"It's okay....the dark hunters are friendly.." Kika said in her mind but smirked. "Just don't be afraid.."

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:25 pm

Kiryu roared as he rushed toward the king and queen swing his sword sending a razor blood wave at them

Hiyru looked over at Kila saying "I think you should help him out. You have power now, so why not use it"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:52 pm

Kila said nothing watching this going on but she did as Kika said. She begins to focused on the powers as blood swirls around her left hand that she feels something in her hand. She looks over to the left quickly to see she's holding a giant skull scythe in her hands.

"O-Oh my.."

"I know it's cool since it's a weapon I forged years ago and this baby still works. "Well? Don't just stand there, silly. Go on.." Kika snickered before Kila charged at a few baski and slices them in half while seeing them burn.

"Ahahahahahah!!! How's that my king!" Kika laughed helping Kila while the queen was shocked.

"NO! them again! Get them you fools!" she shouted mad while looking to see her king block off Kiryu's attack back at him. June was killing all in her way but seeing the others now doing their  best too.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:49 pm

"Perfect my queen, you never stop amazing me" Hiryu hopping up and given June and the other more power even awakening Kiryu true power. Kiryu slashed through the blood landing in front the king grinning.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:00 pm

The king backs up but looked at him while Kila shows up near the queen, kicking her back before trying to cut her head off. "Oh great, you! I knew I should have gotten my army to kill you two!"

"Too bad, you die tonight you bitch." she hissed but the queen slaps Kila down while gripping her hair. "And here I was going to do something to get you to listen to me. Guess I don't need you!" she said gripping her top but Kila kicks her off so they were fighting.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:12 pm

"Looks like it just you and me now bastard. Your gonna pay for putting Kila through all this" Kiryu said pointing his blade at the king
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:16 pm

"You think I care? I have to keep my mate happy just like you do. That's why I'm helping her do all I can to make sure you die tonight." He said holding his hand up showing a sword that was wrapped in black chains with seals. He did hear shouting and things destroyed in the other room.

"And it seems our mates are already at work. So lets make it quick because I want to be there when my queen takes your head for her own before burning it."

In the other room, Kila and the queen were in a sword fight lock, their eyes full of anger and rage. Before Kila could make a move, the queen suddenly kicks her through a wall and rushes through it. She winces in pain from the kick before seeing the queen jumping through ready to stab her but the Kila hits her back.

"My, my, my. You sure are picky aren't you!? Why can't you learn to stay down like the dog you are!!" she tries to attack but Kila blocks it using her blood made scythe. "I won't bow down to a whore like you!" she trips her and cuts into the queens stomach, seeing her hiss and hits her away.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:32 pm

"As if a beast like you could love anyone or anything. Then the worst of all you betray those who trust you seal them away. Your nothing but a coward Kiryu said swing a white flame at him out his sword.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:37 pm

the king blocks it once more before landing on the ground to cause a shock wave. Even from the few kicks and punches, he still seems to be more stronger than him.

"I don't think so. I'm still the king in this world since you and that bitch left it and you should be a peasant serving me and my queen. You and her were peasants doing this time and yet you had to come back. We shall fix it when we kill you!" he shouted throwing his sword that doubled into a million other swords.

the queen and Kila were having a more bloody and quick fight, blood splattering around the floor and walls before the queen hits her back hard. She lands through another hard wall before falling to the ground as she heard the queen laughing at her display.

She walks over still to then pick her up and watches her blood spill from the face to lick up some blood off her face. "Too bad queen Kika and here I thought you really stepped up. I guess the queen's lost her touch hasen't she? *held Kila up to toss her but cuts her deeply in the back* too bad..I win." she smirked, seeing Kila not moving looking down.

"So...does the queen surrender now under my power and dominance? Since you do, I'll be able to take your only king from you. He will love me and forget about you...how's that sound you bit**?"she laughed but didn't know is she said something that triggered Kila to become very very angry with her.

"..................."

"Hmmm?" The queen was about to speak before feeling something near her throat. "!?!"

"You..dirty filthy bitch....now you seriously pissed. me. off...." she said in a more demon from hell like voice then suddenly pushing the queen back. The queen gets hit backwards before crashing through a door that leads to another room. Her body now surrounded by dirt from this place before she saw red and black blood.

The queen sits up but quickly sees that it's Kila doing this. No human even with the king and queen's spirits buried inside of them. The queen gotten scared seeing this that she watches the blood swirl around her marks and body. Her white hair even mixed into a darker red, her closes showed up more while holding a larger sword, demon bat wings and even red and black snakes surrounding her. "W-what the he**?"

"You want to mess with my king?......I'll send you through he** before you lay a finger on him..." she snarled that everyone felt her power, making the king stop in shock and the enemies too.

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:53 pm

Kiryu felt that getting up and pulling a blade out of his arm as he started glowing a dark red saying "Kila isnt a pesent..... Kila.... Is the only I love!" As he shouted Kiryu started some how draining mor power from Hiryu charging at the king as his kanta started to grow as slashing him.

"This boy.... Is taking my power as if it were his? Who the hell is he?"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:58 pm

the king tries to block but he got hit with some attacks, his blood hitting the floor. "Just what the heck is he!?" he shouted before hearing his queen.

"Da-damn it! I can't move-" she felt Kila chocking her while glaring at her with her eyes. "You will never ever.....hurt him, I won't like you hurt Kiryu!" she shouted before kicking her down hard. After that, Kila started commanding the snakes to hold her down, injecting high toxic venom into her body.

The venom was deadly and hot that the queen screamed in pain from the burning sting. Kika winced in pain from the energy drain but looked down holding her head.

"s-she's not human..she can't be if she's taking this much....just what is she?"[/i she felt more tried but looked down. [i]"Hiryu..m..my king..."

Last edited by yin_yang_butterfly11 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 pm

Hiryu's eyes widened finally figuring out looking at Kiryu then growls flashed stepped to Kika slashing the seal and breaking it pull Kika out of Kila. "Are you ok Kika?" Kiryu ran to Kila and holds her saying "you alright?"
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  yin_yang_butterfly11 Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:19 pm

Kila was tired but looking up at him. "Y-yeah..I'm fine. What ha-happened?" she said about to move but stops, wincing in pain. Kika growls but held her head, looking up to Hiryu's eyes. "I'm fine my king but.....*eyes widen to see what kila did to the queen as her body was slowly melting into nothing showing her skeleton*"

"OH my..d..did I.." Kila said nothing else shocked but kika looked to Hiryu. "My king..I don't think these two...are what we thought.....their just as dangerous a..as us."
yin_yang_butterfly11
yin_yang_butterfly11

Back to top Go down

Post  shacuyo Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:27 pm

"You maybe be right.... But lets see if this boy can beat the king at his full strength without mine. I broke the seals so they cant take anymore from us." Hiryu said picking Kika up.

Kiryu smiled saying "you got her good..... Now I gotta get him" sounding serious looking at the king as he gre a pair of blood wings.
shacuyo
shacuyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum